WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #13 of 35 Hotels in West Palm Beach
new england
“GREAT CHOICE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

I've just returned from several days @ this property and it was excellent. It's centrally located and within a corporate setting but ideal for vacation as well. The room rate includes breakfast with a great variety of choices and Mon.-Thurs. light dinners which change daily and they include wine and beer. Can't beat the deal! I rented a 1 bdrm. suite and it was spacious and comfortable. Omar at the front desk is excellent and informative making some wonderful recommendations. It is located near many medical facilities yet very close to the heart of West Palm Beach. I highly recommend a visit to City Place in West Palm...it's something very special.....not just a mall it's an experience....awesome restaurants and shopping. I recommend Bellagio! Unbelievable food.
My only complaint that the rug in 400 needs to be replaced..it's stained. I still highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Polish first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

In April of this year, I spent 6 nights at this hotel and it exceeded my expectations in every way. I felt at home the minute I walked through the doors. The hotel is very clean, warm and accommodating. The employees are also very nice people. Special mention goes to Omar at the Front Desk (always had the best recommendations for dining). Also Angel, the Angel who cleaned my room daily. Angel is just outstanding! She is very caring and very meticulous in her work. My suite was always spotless. Thanks also to Vernon (not with the hotel, but with the cab service that works with the hotel). I recommend this hotel to anyone looking to get away from home yet still wanting to enjoy the pleasure of feeling at home. Nice warm breakfast and snacks in the evening.

Julia G.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

The accomodations, staff, location, price, and overall quality of the stay were excellent! It was an extended stay, and each day we were met with smiles ne appreciation for our being there. We look forward to returning and highly recommend this propety for anyone looking for genuine hospitality....a commodity that is longed for by anyone traveling!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

From the quick and easy check-in, I was instantly comfortable. The complimentary dinner on weeknights and the breakfast every morning made this a place to easily return. The location is key and overall I could find nothing bad to say about it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Key West, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Bottom line up front: Worst customer service I've ever experienced at a Hilton property.

Checked in on a Thursday for a 4 day visit to West Palm Beach. We regulary stay at Hilton properties on our trips to south Florida. This was our fist stay at this particular property. This hotel is rated #4 of 34 hotels listed on Trip Advisor, so we were confident we were going to receive the standard good service. Wrong.... I should have taken heed to the few "Terrible" reviews. The hotel was asthetically pleasing. Nice and clean. Our room had a faint hint of cigar smoke. Other than that, the room was o.k. The real trouble started Friday evening. After spending the day out and about, we returned to a room that had been partially cleaned. The tub had not been cleaned, the trash had not been emptied and the floor had not been vacuumed. The bed had been made and we got fresh towels. We asked for and received extra towels. We returned to an uncleaned room Saturnday evening after a day out and about. My wife went to the front desk to inform them that our room had not been cleaned and requested extra towels. They were very apologetic, but unresponsive. My wife was told that rooms are cleaned once every two weeks for extended stays. I didn't realize a 3 night, 4 day stay constituted an extended stay. After about 45 minutes, I went to the front desk and asked for towels and a trash bag so I could take out our trash. Shortly after the second request we got towels. One trash can was emptied and a trash bag was left for me to empty the other trash can. House keeping did not visit us that day. On Sunday morning I inquired about express checkout. Unfortunately, this Hilton property does not offer this convenient service. This is definitely not the service we've grown used to. Definetly will not revisit this Hilton property. Service makes the stay. We can stay at home and clean our own rooms and take out our own trash.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Stikym4
Jason L, Manager at Homewood Suites West Palm Beach, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Stikym4,

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your recent stay at the Homewood Suites in West Palm Beach. I am very sorry that your experience was anything less than perfect. We aim to wow all our guests during their stay with us and while we enjoy a very good success rate at doing this, we clearly did not live up to this during your stay. I have shared your comments with our team to ensure these types of problems are not encountered in the future. Service does make the stay and I regret we failed to surpass your expectations during your visit.

I hope you will give our hotel another chance during your next visit in West Palm Beach. I’m convinced that we can do much better in servicing your room from both a service and cleanliness standpoint.

Thank you for sharing your comments as all types of feedback are beneficial to our team to better servce our guests.

Kindest regards,

Jason Lillge
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed at this location for 2 months for job training. The staff were all wonderful in helping me out when I needed assistance as I am blind. The room was always kept extremely clean and it was wonderful having a full kitchen to cook dinner which saved me a ton of cash. If I am ever to visit the West Palm area and need a place to stay I will def be returning to Homewood West Palm. The receptionists will make you feel welcome as soon as you walk in the door and will truely care for your specific needs during your stay.

• Stayed July 2012
Chesapeake Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have never been disappointed at a Homewood Suite location. Once again, everything was perfect. I really like the cieling fan in the room and the bed was very comfortable. There were several bedpillows to choose from as well. There was a nice variety of breakfast items and attendants were present and kept the area very clean.

Room Tip: The only thing I don't like are the duvet covers. If I was sure fresh duvets were put in the roo...