“The best hotel we stayed at during a two week road trip!”

Homewood Suites West Palm Beach
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
San Antonio, Texas
“The best hotel we stayed at during a two week road trip!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Well, we stayed in a variety of places on our recent road trip through Florida. Some were historic, others were economy, etc. But this place was great; two rooms, two flat-screen HD TVs, clean, and by far the BEST bed we slept in. And, we got it at a bargain price!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
jasonpoynter, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites West Palm Beach, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
We are delighted that you feel the way you do! Our hotel has great spacious rooms and tons of amenties for the value. Thank you for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Polish first
Eustis, Florida
Reviewed July 30, 2012

There was lots to love at this hotel and only some minor faults. I chose this hotel partly for the above-average sounding free hot breakfast buffet. I was not disapointed. There were fluffy scrambled eggs, tasty sausages, bacon, hashbrowns (which unfortunately, weren't browned), and oatmeal with toppings. I made a delicious waffle with warm blueberry topping and whipped cream. There was also the standard cereals, breakfast breads, milk, juices, and coffee. My king bed suite was beautiful, spotlessly clean, new-looking, and spacious. The full kitchen had everything--full-sized fridge & freezer, microwave, 2-burner stove, dishwasher, and sink and was stocked with all the small appliances, pots, dishes, and utensils you would need. It had everything but an oven! It even had paper towels (although they fell off the roll-holder every time I tore one off). There was no tub in the bathroom, but the shower was large with a high shower head that sprayed a strong, heavenly shower of hot water. My only complaint was there was only one small shelf big enough for a bar of soap and no place to put anything else. The air conditioner kept the room nice and cold and the down comforter on the bed was nice and warm. We didn't have a chance to use the pool, but did use the pool table, located in a little room off the lobby with its own TV. Unfortunately the glass door doesn't stay closed no matter what you do, so don't expect to have any private conversations. There isn't a lot to do close by this hotel. All of the staff we talked to were really friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in West Palm Beach.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
jasonpoynter, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites West Palm Beach, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Thank you for your review. We wish you could have stayed longer too! We hope to see you again soon.
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Just like on the commercial, felt like home away from home! Very clean, very safe, very friendly! Also, the food is top notch, both breakfast & dinner. If there is anything I needed, they got it for me. Employees are helpful and friendly! Manager greets every guest each morning and sends you off to have a great day! I can't say enough... If you are looking for a top notch 5 star hotel, go there.....

Room Tip: Just tell the front desk what U need and they do everything they can to ensure you are happy!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for the nice words! Our suites give you room to spread out and relax. The breakfast is hot and ready each morning and we also serve a light dinner with beverages M-TH. We hope to see you again soon.
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Came to surprise my Guy Felix as he played an anniversary party for the group Orleans with Spencer Davis. We pulled into Homewood on a very ritzy street. The desk clerk was the best. She knew who my guy was, she got on her computer to find the party. I got 2 suites, one for Felix & me & one for our bodyguard. She finds a newspaper article on the affair but it states PRIVATE PARTY. I told her he knows where we are staying, She had 7 locales for us to drive to but all had -0- going.

The suite it just heaven. A large bedroom on top floor with king bed, pillowtop mattress, top quality sheets that are very white, duvet with down comforter. Large flat screen TVacross from sleeper sofa . The bathroom is large enough for a queen bed to be in it. Kitchen has large refridgerator with ice maker, a countertop stove, dishes, cookware, dishwasher, utensils. Table with 4 chairs had the coffeemaker with coffee and sweeteners & powdered creamer. Living room has a sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV. Will went to front desk to tell her that he will sleep on the pull out sofa when a honeymooning couple showed to a sold out hotel. No Felix & our bodyguard should be in the room. A message arrived at the front desk that he was driving to N Carolina for another party. Major money for 2 drives. We woke up had a large breakfast with thick waffles, hot blueberries & whipped cream. Then we drive home through some torrential storms. I learned he showed but they would not tell him my room number to call me or come up for the night. Good security! Men work the front desk at night to protect the folks staying there. I wanted to cry but understood.

I highly recommend this hotel for a true suite experience for very little money $109/nt. I am Homewood Suites exclusive to be spoiled if they are in the CIty I am in. CLEANLINESS is the magic word for Homewood.

Room Tip: All room are true suites with bedroom with door,living room, dining room, kitchen with large refrige...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
cocoa beach
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The last time I stayed here I received an offer to stay at a hotel next door for $ 10 less-I thought that I'd try it(after staying 2 nights at Homewood) It was a mistake- Homewood was sooo much better - the hotel is spotless and all of the employees that I came in contact with went out of their way to be helpful and pleasant!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank pjbernstein
jasonpoynter, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites West Palm Beach, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate the kind words about the cleanliness and service! We look forward to seeing you again.
new jersey
Reviewed July 5, 2012

All the 'glowing' reviews fail to mention that this hotel is off exit 74, the 'hospital exit'. This Hilton brand hotel, and the Marriott brand hotel next to it, are overflowing with recovering surgery patients.... Most of them young children. As I sit here in the 'dining' (rehab) room, there are at least six wheelchairs of recovery patients in view. Several doctors (interns?) in scrubs are also present. A hotel rep. Told me it like this daily. It is up to you to decide if this situation is for you.

As for the hotel, it is not situated well .... Except ... Obviously ... For the hospitals. You have to drive for good food, etc. The rooms are nice enough, and they are clean. The dinner, at least for tonight, is sad. Thursday's 'feast' is soup and salad .... Not good. Soup stone cold. Salad forgettable. Consider it a snack.

Long story short .... This hotel ... And the other three onthis block ...... Are PEFECT .. If you have a loved one I the hospital. If not, you may want to avoid all four of them. Some of the situations we encountered with some very young patients ... Made us very sad. Our hearts go out to all of them

Room Tip: The rooms are nice. Height is good. Bring Kleenex when you go to the dinner and breakfast. The numbe...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank mazolia
, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites West Palm Beach, responded to this review, July 8, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We are located near a Children's Hospital, and it is busy during the summer months with children coming to have life improving limb lengthening surgeries. The kid's smiles remind us why we are in the hospitality business every day! We are located minutes from hundreds of dining experiences in the Gardens, the Villages, or even City Place.
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Reviewed June 23, 2012

My family and I visit this hotel because my grandfather died. The entire staff made our stay very nice. Each day was great. Highly recommend this property.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites West Palm Beach, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy that we were able to comfort your family during this time.