“Absolutely great service above expectations.”

SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
“Absolutely great service above expectations.”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

All staff is friendly as soon as your in your room they call you to make sure everything is perfect. I had a tremendous headache and didn't have Tylenol. Within minutes of arriving it was sent to me. Everything was extremely clean and comfortable.We were always greeted by all staff.

• Stayed August 2014
3 Thank Rafa2Cyn
SpringhillWPBGM, Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Rafa2Cyn,

Thank you so much for your review of the SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. Your valuable feedback helps keep our team motivated.

Most importanly we appreciate your business!!

Phil

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Spring Hill suites Marriott . I want to send out a Thank You to Christian,for your warm and informative welcome. The rooms were very nice, clean and large. The pool was nice and relaxing. Had a nice swim before going off to enjoy our concert. All the staff was very friendly. And we really enjoyed the hot breakfast and coffee the next morning. Thank you, we enjoyed our stay. We would definitely stay again. Experience is excellent worthy!! Will recommend this hotel to all.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Oceanlife2
Miami
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

This hotel has elegant-style rooms with a small walk-in closet, microwave and fridge. The walls seem to be extra insulated, because I heard no noise when the bathroom was in use nor from outside the room (my room was near the elevator & ice machine). A Wendy's is in walking distance, Walmart is just down the street, and Rapids Water Park is a 3 minute drive away - everything we needed.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank SweetPMiami
Rockledge, Florida
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Truly the best hotel experience I have had in 63 years. Every staff member smiled was helpful and courteous. The hotel was sold out and the service was five star. I can't say enough good things about this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank KarenHeadrick
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Several hospitals nearby make this a popular choice for visiting family members. The staff was very solicitous of my needs while visiting my mom. Two different clerks asked how they might help me. I appreciated the care and genuine concern.

Room Tip: There are rooms further away from the elevator and utility and ice machine noises.
Green Features: I liked conserving on water. I was appreciative of the breakfast buffet and coffee. I was mostly at hospital, and didnt observe much.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank debb450
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We come to West Palm to scuba dive - frequently. We rotate between 3-4 different hotels nearby - based on who has the best price at the time. We are always pleased when Spring Hill Suites is the price winner, as it never disappoints and remains our favorite overnight spot. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are always extremely clean, linens always smell fresh, beds/pillows offer up a good night's sleep and it's always been a quiet location as far as outside noise. The breakfast (included with your stay) is very adequate with choices from cereal to scrambled eggs/bacon, toast, yogurt, a variety of fruit and juices, etc. I must add - they have the best hotel coffee in the area. It's reasonably strong vs. the watered down version that is often offered many places. The Wi-Fi is free and speed is more than adequate. It's close to restaurants, a Wal-Mart and Target if you forget anything!

Room Tip: We have stayed on various floors and sides of the building with no complaints.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
7 Thank Oceansinmotion
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had several hotel choices in this area, and for our price range this one was rated best. We've had a great experience here. The room is large and clean. With our three young children, we've had plenty of room to gather and eat take-out, watch t.v., visit, etc., as there is a den-like nook by the kitchen with a desk, sofa and chairs (and the t.v. rotates). The staff have all been helpful in responding to our requests for various recommendations, and the hotel is centrally located near many attractions. We have enjoyed the hot breakfast bar too--we've all found something we like (not a common occurrence). We would stay here again!

Room Tip: Call to make reservations--the staff was helpful in assisting us with choosing a room, and we got th...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family