“Awesome”

Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Rockledge, Florida
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Truly the best hotel experience I have had in 63 years. Every staff member smiled was helpful and courteous. The hotel was sold out and the service was five star. I can't say enough good things about this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank KarenHeadrick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Several hospitals nearby make this a popular choice for visiting family members. The staff was very solicitous of my needs while visiting my mom. Two different clerks asked how they might help me. I appreciated the care and genuine concern.

Room Tip: There are rooms further away from the elevator and utility and ice machine noises.
Green Features: I liked conserving on water. I was appreciative of the breakfast buffet and coffee. I was mostly at hospital, and didnt observe much.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank debb450
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We come to West Palm to scuba dive - frequently. We rotate between 3-4 different hotels nearby - based on who has the best price at the time. We are always pleased when Spring Hill Suites is the price winner, as it never disappoints and remains our favorite overnight spot. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are always extremely clean, linens always smell fresh, beds/pillows offer up a good night's sleep and it's always been a quiet location as far as outside noise. The breakfast (included with your stay) is very adequate with choices from cereal to scrambled eggs/bacon, toast, yogurt, a variety of fruit and juices, etc. I must add - they have the best hotel coffee in the area. It's reasonably strong vs. the watered down version that is often offered many places. The Wi-Fi is free and speed is more than adequate. It's close to restaurants, a Wal-Mart and Target if you forget anything!

Room Tip: We have stayed on various floors and sides of the building with no complaints.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
7 Thank Oceansinmotion
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had several hotel choices in this area, and for our price range this one was rated best. We've had a great experience here. The room is large and clean. With our three young children, we've had plenty of room to gather and eat take-out, watch t.v., visit, etc., as there is a den-like nook by the kitchen with a desk, sofa and chairs (and the t.v. rotates). The staff have all been helpful in responding to our requests for various recommendations, and the hotel is centrally located near many attractions. We have enjoyed the hot breakfast bar too--we've all found something we like (not a common occurrence). We would stay here again!

Room Tip: Call to make reservations--the staff was helpful in assisting us with choosing a room, and we got th...
1 Thank Chene W
detroit
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Very large, clean room...We had everything we needed in kitchen.. but when downstairs for breakfast daily..
Nice sitting room with flat screen, large bedroom with flat screen.. Very comfortable bathroom ...
Staff was friendly and helpful...
My only comment...the carpet in hallway needs to be updated.
You can not beat it for price...Free breakfast & small dinner between 5 to 7 PM nightly...Nice clean pool and outside sitting area.

orlando
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Very nice experience. Room was awesome, very roomy at great price. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it. The only thing that was not excellent was the breakfast but there was free coffee 24 hours a day.

1 Thank waterfeatures
New York
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

This place happened to be my home away from home for over a month. My husband had a terrible accident while we were vacationing in FL. He was at St. Mary's hospital for ~2 mos. The entire staff (wish I remembered all of their names) really couldn't have been nicer. The manager, Joe, was very accommodating and went above and beyond, like most of the staff. The breakfast bar was always full and fresh. The lobby is open and inviting. The location of the hotel was perfect for my many trips to the hospital. I soon found out that it was not far from great shopping once I needed a distraction and additional clothes for my extended stay. Once my husband was released from the hospital we came "home" to our hotel room decorated with balloons, a card and a cupcake (decorated by the staff).

My experience is hopefully not the norm for others, but I would stay here again in a heart beat. Good price, clean rooms and friendly staff. Not located on the beach (those hotels are uber expensive - that's where we began our trip at a hotel almost 4x the price!), but it's just a short car ride away. It's not far from City Place - great shopping and food options.

Stayed December 2013