“Just OK”

Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Cincy
“Just OK”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was surprised by the two recent reviews saying the hotel was quiet. To me, the hotel or at least the hotel guests were loud. On numerous occassions I could hear people talking in the hallways while I was in my room and when the door in the adjoining room is opened or closed it seemed louder than other hotels I have stayed at. A plus was that the hotel was clean except for the person working when I checked in the personnel were nice and friendly. There is not that much at the hotel exit for eating, shopping etc. Those are an exit away in either direction. All in all, an ok stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank dale3333
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for staying with us! Normally our hotel is a nice quiet getaway. I am sorry to hear you experienced loud guests while you were here. We hope to host you the next time you are in the West Palm Beach area. Thank you for your comments. Please let me know if I can assist you in the future.
Best regards,
Chad Franklin
AGM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Palm Beach
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was on the Hotel web site and your easytobook.com got my reservation by mistake. You even booked the weekend in the wrong month! I canceled it when I got home, but got an international expense. I stayed with my daughter instead, because I did not have the reservation I thought I had.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

SpringhillWPBGM, Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to hear booking the hotel was not a smooth process. Please let me know if I can assist you with your future bookings. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to host you the next time you are in the West Palm Beach area.
Best regards,
Chad Franklin
AGM
Waterloo, Illinois, United States
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Springhill Suites . It was clean and quiet. The daily breakfast tasted great and had variety of food for all appetites. It is also close to I 95 which worked great for us. We attended spring training for the St. Louis Cardinals. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Kearn, Justine and Kelvin. Every day when we returned they asked how our day was. Gave some advice on places to have dinner. It was our second stay here and we would recommend it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank June V
Hartfield, Virginia
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Springhill was a very nice place. The rooms were lovely, clean & QUIET. They had a very nice breakfast each morning & it was close to I 95. I will stay there again. There was a pool, but I did't get a chance to use it. It look very clean & inviting. The room had refrig., microwave,& coffee pot in a nice little kitchen area.

Green Features: They encourage enviro friendly practices. They make it easy to switch of all the light at once with just one click. They will not change your towels every day if you don't want them too.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank barbara w
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Barbara W,

Thank you for staying with us. Our pool is calling your name! So when you come back, please take some time to enjoy some sun! Thank you for the great comments.

Regards,
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Springhill with my boyfriend for our late anniversary celebration and it was great. From the moment of check in, the staff was helpful and hospitable. The decor was also nice and in keeping with the X-mas theme. The room was nice and clean. Everything including City Place are located within 5 miles. We will definitely do this location again.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Jpaul0406
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear JPaul0406,

I am so glad you decided to stay with us on your anniversary. That is such a nice compliment. I would like to congratulate you two for another year of happiness!

Hopefully, we will see you next year on your anniversary. Please call us and let us know so we can do something special for you two.

Macomb MI
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had a group of 16 people stay here and we had a wonderful experience. I can't remember ever staying at a hotel that had a more pleasant and friendly staff. They went out of their way to greet you. Nice large rooms and morning breakfast included.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Ron M
Dear Ron M,

Thank you for your comments about your stay. I am honored that you brought your group to stay with us. I am glad they all enjoyed their stay. Our staff really prides themselves on the service abilities.

Regards,
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and i stayed here for one night recently and have nothing negative to say about it. The rooms are very clean, the service desk quite helpful and the breakfast was one of the best we had during our recent stay in Florida. I can recommend this hotel without any reservation.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Jerseyguy50,

Thank you for the great comments about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you back soon.