“Nice & quiet”

Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Hartfield, Virginia
“Nice & quiet”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Springhill was a very nice place. The rooms were lovely, clean & QUIET. They had a very nice breakfast each morning & it was close to I 95. I will stay there again. There was a pool, but I did't get a chance to use it. It look very clean & inviting. The room had refrig., microwave,& coffee pot in a nice little kitchen area.

Green Features: They encourage enviro friendly practices. They make it easy to switch of all the light at once with just one click. They will not change your towels every day if you don't want them too.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank barbara w
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Barbara W,

Thank you for staying with us. Our pool is calling your name! So when you come back, please take some time to enjoy some sun! Thank you for the great comments.

Joe Dunann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Springhill with my boyfriend for our late anniversary celebration and it was great. From the moment of check in, the staff was helpful and hospitable. The decor was also nice and in keeping with the X-mas theme. The room was nice and clean. Everything including City Place are located within 5 miles. We will definitely do this location again.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Jpaul0406
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear JPaul0406,

I am so glad you decided to stay with us on your anniversary. That is such a nice compliment. I would like to congratulate you two for another year of happiness!

Hopefully, we will see you next year on your anniversary. Please call us and let us know so we can do something special for you two.

Macomb MI
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had a group of 16 people stay here and we had a wonderful experience. I can't remember ever staying at a hotel that had a more pleasant and friendly staff. They went out of their way to greet you. Nice large rooms and morning breakfast included.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Ron M
Dear Ron M,

Thank you for your comments about your stay. I am honored that you brought your group to stay with us. I am glad they all enjoyed their stay. Our staff really prides themselves on the service abilities.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and i stayed here for one night recently and have nothing negative to say about it. The rooms are very clean, the service desk quite helpful and the breakfast was one of the best we had during our recent stay in Florida. I can recommend this hotel without any reservation.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Jerseyguy50,

Thank you for the great comments about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you back soon.

Bowie, Maryland
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Excellent staff; friendly and welcoming. Rooms very comfortable and made to perfection. Got to know several staff by name. Breakfast very good but pretty much the same each day; well presented; healthy choices available; food fresh and hot with continuous staff oversight. Coffee 24 hrs a day. Hotel lobby and facilities very clean. Second time staying here; will be back next year!

Room Tip: Handicap room if needed is exceptional; close to lobby and parking
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank ChasP165
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear ChasP165,

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel. I am very happy that you had such a good stay and that the staff did a great job for you. It is always nice to work with a great group of people like I do. Thank you for the great comments! I will revisit the rotation of foods so it does not seem like we are serving the same foods everyday.

Stafford, Virginia
Reviewed January 30, 2014

The desk staff was wonderful, they were extremely kind and caring during our stay. Thank you Justine. The facility was very clean and the rooms were comfortable. The breakfast was very good, with plenty of options and a continuous flow of hot food. Upon checkout, the hotel manager on duty was very accommodating to a late checkout. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was near the elevator, but it was not loud.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Stacey P
Hello Stacey P,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for a great survey! I am very proud to have a great lady like Justine working here. She will be very proud to read this. Please come back and see us soon!

Miami Shores, Florida
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Happily, I normally am able to give Marriott properties 5 stars, as I find there quality and service excellent. In this case, I am deducting a star for two reasons:

1. The tub drained really slowly, leaving me and my wife each standing in the shower water. On the plus side, when I told the front desk upon checkout, they indicated that they would tell maintenance. However, I can't imagine that the room attendant should not know that a drain will not drain…
2. At breakfast, there was virtually no attendant to keep things stocked and picked up. There were no napkins available. Another guest had left a used plate on the breakfast bar rather than throwing it away. (Ew). Although it was cold outside and in the hotel, the bananas were warm to almost being hot.
2.b. Upon exiting our room to go to breakfast, the room attendant asked from down the hall if we wanted our room made up. We had no coats, luggage, etc. with us and were obviously going to breakfast. Why would we want the room made up when we would be returning in a half hour and were checking out that morning. On the plus side, at least she asked. (Probably would not mention it, but for the other annoyances).

The hotel was very busy that day (I got put in an accessible room over my objections because that was all they had), and it seems like that is when you would have plenty of staff paying attention to the common areas.

In short, not a bad stay, but not up to the typical Marriott par. They displayed 4 stars in their lobby, and that is the correct rating.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank John M
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us last month and taking the time to write this detailed survey. I am sorry that your stay did not go exactly as plan. You are correct, we were very busy during that time but that should not have stopped us from giving you a great stay, rather than just a good stay. I have gone over your comments with my Supervisors and used this as a training tool. I am sure the next time you stay with us, you will be very pleased.