“Great property, great staff”

SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We only stayed here one night on the way back from Key West to the west coast of Florida; we wanted to see the West Palm Beach area. We were greeted by Christian, who was a really friendly, funny guy and treated us great. He even gave us ice cold bottles of water, since we were Marriott Rewards members. It's nice to be appreciated! The room was a good size with a sofa to watch TV on and very clean. The breakfast was much more than we expected, with scrambled eggs, sausage links, hard boiled eggs, ham, fresh fruit (strawberries, pineapple, bananas and oranges), along with cereal,hot oatmeal, bagels, eng muffins and make your own waffles. Every time someone came in that front door they were treated to a smile and a welcome (we do watch for those things). Christian was there to bid us a cheerful adieu when we left in the AM. Highly recommended property!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear BeverlyMA,

What an awesome review! Thank you! I am sure Christian will be pleased to see how much of an impression he made with you. He is a great guy and a great associate. I am happy he showed our appreciation with you being Marriott Reward Members. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I wish it was longer. Maybe next time you are in town, you can stay longer.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Great place to stay right off ramp to rt. 95,but you cannot hear any traffic.
Big rooms,big,variable breakfast and the nicest staff I have experienced
In a long time.not 5 star but a comfortable,reasonably priced sleep that is not a dump.
Plenty of shops close by.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mattata1

Dear Mattata1,

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are in a great location in regards to the distance of most of the desired places to go in West Palm Beach and the interstate. Thank you for the great comments and I wish you a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We loved our stay here. The rooms are supurb and we loved the seating area and kitchenette, although it would have been good to have some crockery and cutlery. The breakfast is great. The service overall is fabulous. Everyone is so friendly and nice. My mark is only not a 5 because there were some issues at check in and the pool was not as clean as I would like. Otherwise, we loved it here

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank wheressharon
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear wheressharon,

Thank you for the nice review! I am sorry about the check in issue you stated. I would like to hear more about it if you would like to give me a call at 561-689-6814. If it is something that I need to take care of, please call me so I can make it right. Otherwise, I will see you next time.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel over the Thanksgiving holiday to visit family. Excellent location, short driving distance to Walmart and Sam's Club. Next door to Cracker Barrel. Even very close to City Place. The staff, especially Justine and Kearn, went over and beyond to ensure our stay was a memorable one. The accommodations were very comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel for future stays. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: The hotel was very quite during our stay even with a young hockey team in the house. We were a few...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JSTraveler2013
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear JSTraveler2013,

Thank you for an awesome review. We love to hear the specific names of the associates that had a great part in making your stay a great one. I will be sure to inform Kearn and Justine that their names are getting famous. Both of them really do a great job for our guests and I am just glad you were able to experience it.

Thank you for staying with us and we will see you soon!

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

The staff could not be more friendly and welcoming. This added to the usual comfortable lodgings I have come to expect from every Marriott property makes this a favorite.

The rooms are always clean and the staff go above and beyond to ensure a comfortable stay.

Location just off I-95 and minutes to the airport and turnpike make this locations one of my top picks for 2013.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Obi1234
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Obi1234,

Thanks for the awesome review! You know...when you stay with us, you are at home! So, please remember, you need to come home often.

Thanks again,

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. A very friendly staff and nice breakfast bar. The room was clean. The bed was very comfortable. If you like feathered pillows, this will be a plus. Did not have time to use the pool but it looked clean (it is also outside). If you like to get a workout, they have a facility for that as well. They also have free wifi that works very well.

Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Southern Palm T
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Southern Palm T,

Thank you for staying with us and for the great comments. The next time you come, hopefully you will have time for the pool.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

A quiet and comfortable location, fully staffed. Very close to I-95 with easy access to the highway. Staff very friendly. Good value & hot breakfast. Staff all very willing to help with what ever they can. The room distribution is amazing and very spacious.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Pager64
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Pager64,

I am glad you had a great stay. Our rooms are typically 25% larger than the general hotel room and Marriott does a great job situating the room. Thank you for recognizing the staff. These comments are very important to me and my team. We look forward to having you back! See you soon!