“Decent hotel.”

SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
“Decent hotel.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

We had a decent stay at this hotel. The hotel has a free, nice hot breakfast each morning which was great. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful with directions and things to do. The hotel and rooms were decently clean, except the large balls of hair we found in the extra blanket kept in the closet with the extra pillows. The staff said they take care of the issue. The location is just off the interstate in a non-preferable area. Otherwise, everything else was decent. I also was very happy the rooms had refrigerators, microwave and a sleeper sofa.

• Stayed January 2013
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently. I apologize I am just now responding to your comments. I am very sorry about the oversight with the blanket in the closet. Our intentions were to give you a great room, but look like we slipped up a bit. I am glad that you did enjoy your stay otherwise. I hope the next visit you make to West Palm Beach; you will give us another try.

Joe Dunann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

II recently had a work meeting there and the hotel was a pleasant surprise! Gorgeous Room, plenty large enough for not only myself, but there's a pull out sofa & work desk.

Breakfast was decent, and coffee was actually very good.

The meeting room facilities were very modern, up to date, & the team did a great job of restocking the snacks, and keeping the meeting room fresh. Nice modern tables, chairs and audio visual equipment.

• Stayed April 2013
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments about your recent trip to our hotel. I am glad the staff was so attentive for your meeting room needs. We look forward to your next meeting here at our hotel!

Regards,
UK
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We were travelling between Orlando and Miami and stopped at this place enroute (Oct 2012) as it was close to I-95.

Arriving at about 9pm we were greeted by the friendly front desk staff, quickly checked in and pointed to our room. They also pointed out a few local restuarants and bars if we wanted.

The room was large, well equipt and ideal - we had plenty of space to unwind, cook dinner and relax without falling over our stuff. Breakfast the following morning was very good - large selection for you to help yourself too (although a slightly odd mix of people as it looked like a few police and doctors from the nearby medical centre had all stopped in for breakfast as well!)

Was incredible value for money and would stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank ou for staying with us in October. At times, our local Police will stop by to enjoy our breakfast. We will always welcome them for the service they provide to us and our community. We also work very closely with our local hospital and we often have patients stay with us as well. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Best regards,
Bayville, NJ
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Wow, clean modern rooms, nice coffee service in lobby. It was very close to i-95. I was totally happy and satisfied with my stay. if you do not have a rental car this could be an issue as there was no hotel bar or restaurant. They did have a very nice continental breakfast and sold snacks by front desk.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Parker, Colorado
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Family in for funeral. Flew all night and arrived early morning. The desk clerk was so nice as he knew how tired we were and let us check in early. Our room was excellent. The beds were so comfortable. The buffet breakfast was great. Everything from eggs to cereal. I've paid a lot of money for a similar but not as good buffet in other hotels.The service was wonderful. Everyone that worked there was super friendly and helpful. The room had a refrigerator and microwave. Perfect for restaurant leftovers. Great location right off highway 95. We will defiantly stay here again!

Room Tip: Our room was perfect.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great comments. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you back the next time you are in West Palm Beach.

See you soon,
Hamilton Ontario
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was traveling with our friends down from Orlando and we chose this property as our stop over prior to a cruise out of Miami. We stayed January 6th. The staff was great upon checkin, and offer some great advice where to eat locally.
The room were as expected from a Spring Hill Suites. I have 3 boys, and SpringHill properties work well for single over nights. Rooms were clean. Breakfast area was clean, food was fresh, and staff was friendly. We also spent some time before bed after dinner playing a game with a bucket and plastic chains, in the lobby; though we made a bit of noise, we were never frowned upon, and made to feel very much at home. Finally, upon checking out and preparing our luggage for the cruise, we were offered assistance from the front desk staff using their stapler for our cabin tags.

It was a great stay, and I would stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful, new hotel in West Palm Beach! Spacious suite had room for 6 of us with two queen beds and a pull out couch. Very comfortable and super clean! Complimentary breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage, cereal, oatmeal was delicious. Passion/orange/guava juice awesome. Highly Recommend!!

• Stayed March 2013