“The services was great, no issues what so ever.”

SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
“The services was great, no issues what so ever.”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I arrived at West Palm for a one night retreat since I considered Palm Beach County my home county. I loved the room on the third floor with a nice view, especially since I saw the sunset there. The fitness room has free weight/dbells and there are one stationary bike plus rwo threadmill "excatly what I needed" since I do both cardio on my daily basis. The pool looked nice but I didn't use it due to lack of time. The breakfast was great.

The front desk is very friendly especially the young, I believe Haitian, who greeted me friendly and engaged in a conversation about my long facial hair "beard".

Bottom line: I will continue to visit this hotel, perhaps for Sunfest in wpb.

Thanks for the services!

JM

• Stayed February 2013
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear your one night trip was a good one. Christian is the gentleman that you spoke with at the desk. He is great with the guests, as well as all my staff. They love what they do! Maybe the next time you stay with us, you can stay more than one night and talk more with Christian about the facial hair. Thank you for the awesome comments!

Thanks again,
Joe Dunann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This place exceeded my expectations. From the greeting at the front desk, to the rooms, the hotel staff, and one of the best breakfasts (free) that I have had at any hotel- I loved this place.
The staff actually seems to care about you and made sure your trip was a good one. I'd checked in due to a nearby medical procedure and several employees asked how I was doing. Location can't be beat- right off the freeway, right near shopping if needed.Bedding was extremely comfortable- you could sleep forever. Price was great for such a nice hotel. Only thing would be the pool area is in the shade for much of the day.... not good for relaxing by the pool if that was the plan. Still- we will return!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Amy B
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great comments about the hotel and staff. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope the medical procedure went well for you. Hopefully, you will be back under different circumstances.

Hope to see you soon!

Coventry, Rhode Island
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Springhill Suites on December 30, 2012. I cannot extend my thanks enougn to this wonderful staff especially the young lady (I believe her name was
Keisha) She was extremely helpful to my husband and myself during our visit. We were coming from Rhode Island and we were on the road for 4 days. We were tired, hungry, and exhausted. She gave us information on restaurants that would deliver and gave us info on a few beers for my husband. I hope I have the right name but I know her first name began with a "K".
My husband was so impressed with this hotel we may start looking for these on our way home.
I compliment you for your wonderful staff. Sincerely, Valerie S.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for an awesome review of our hotel and especially Keisha. I have printed the review and posted it so all the staff can use Keisha as an example of what great service is. We do have a great staff and it is always nice when the guests reinforce it through reviews. It just makes them want to do even better. I am glad you had a great stay and hopefully we will see you in the very near future.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I generally like Spring Hill suites, and this met my expectations. The front desk staff were unusually friendly and helpful, really a pleasure to talk to and ask advice from. They seemed genuinely interested in making sure we had the best time possible.

Breakfast was OK; not much selection (as is typical, so that's expected), but some selections were empty and not replenished during the 20 minutes we waited.

The location is very convenient off I-75, and the staff can direct you to a wide range of restaurants within a few miles. Our room was the typical semi-suite Spinghill, clean, very nice. Their rates were surprisingly low, especially for a hotel of this quality in SE FL.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and also the comments. We have a great staff and I am glad they provided excellent service to you. I am sory to hear that the brewakfast was not replenished the way it should have been. Since this review, we have done some coaching with the staff in the restaurant. It should not happen again. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. It is our goal to give you a great stay, and I am sorry about the wait with the food. We look forward to having you back the next visit you make to our beautiful city.

Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Springhill Suite a nice priced Marriott hotel was up to the good standands expected from this chain. These rooms are clean, spacious, and comfortable for one night or for a week. This Springhill was located close to I95 , very clean and breakfast buffet was kept up well right to the end of the serving time. Desk staff was friendly both shifts. Would stay here again when in West Palm.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the nice comments. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel and the staff did a great job for you. I hope we can serve you again in the near future.

Best regards,
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We were in town for a wedding and could not be more pleased with this hotel. The staff is excellent, so friendly! The rooms are nice and clean. And breakfast...sooooo good. The quiche is to die for. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great value hotel who doesn't care about being right on the ocean.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We are hoping to have you back the next visit you make here in sunny West Palm Beach.

See you soon,
Belmont, California
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here for business. The location was convenient, the rooms seemed mostly clean (there was some dried food pieces on my couch) and are spacious, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom is nice, and the staff was kind. One strange thing that I don't understand is when I checked in (the afternoon) and returned to my room (that evening) the hotel and parking lot was dead. It was strange in the morning to find that there was an extremely long line for breakfast. I find it hard to believe all the people in line were staying at the hotel. I think it is fine if the hotel wants to feed people who don't stay there, if that was what was happening, but I felt anxious as I had to make it to a meeting and didn't want to do so on an empty stomach. I didn't have time to wait in the long line and there was another line of people waiting for a table. I'm not sure what was happening, and I still might stay here again, but I would need to figure something else out with the breakfast because that wouldn't work out for me in the future. I have never seen anything like these lines before and have stayed in a lot of very busy hotels. In fact I stayed right near Disneyworld a few nights before and the hotel was extremely crowded through the afternoon & evening, but it was no problem getting breakfast, though it was busy. It is to be expected breakfast is busy, but this was a beyond busy.

I used the gym, which was fine for my needs.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank MrsMasky
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I can assure you that we only feed our guests for breakfast. Our holiday season this year was amazingly busy. We had over 400 people go through our breakfast daily this year. Normally, our breakfast is not as busy as it was, but we did have a lot of guests bringing their family to visit other family members. We actually had to open our meeting room space for extra seating. I appreciate the kind words about the hotel and we hope to have you back in the near future.