SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
View Hotel
Residence Inn West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
Days Inn West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcracker barrelmicrowave and refrigeratoroatmealbreakfast areasmall kitchenpull out couchother hotelsspring trainingwould stay here againsleeping areafree breakfastc uniteasy accessvery nice stayhotel is locatedstayed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband, daughter, son-in-law and three grandchildren (ages 12, 10 and almost 2) shared a suite at the Springhill Suites for two nights.

Check-in was very quick and easy. Parking, free and plentiful. We arrived late and many times when you check into a hotel, it can be difficult to find a space. We were traveling in two cars and had no problem finding two spots- even right next to each other.

The room was spotless~ I would even go so far as to say that it was immaculate. The bathroom was very clean and shiny, the beds were clean. Everything was perfect.

The two double beds were adequate. Fairly comfortable, but we are used to getting two Queen beds. No worries, though. We aren't huge people so they were fine. I wanted to take the pillows home with me!!! Of course I didn't, but they were some of the most comfortable pillows I have ever laid my head on! The AC was COLD and a little loud. Not in a rattly, obnoxious way, you could just hear it blowing cold air out.

One bad thing......really bad thing, actually. The sofa bed which the two older children shared was TERRIBLE!!! Very thin mattress and the springs could be felt right through it. On the second night we asked for and were graciously given two extra comforters that we could lay on the mattress. The children said that it helped some, but I would strongly recommend that adults not even try to sleep on the pull out sofa. Very uncomfortable.

The second night we got back to our room and discovered that the light in the bathroom was out. We notified the front desk and within 20 minutes or so two maintenance men appeared and cheerfully had it taken care of very quickly.

Toiletries~ you are given one small bottle of shampoo, one small bottle of conditioner and one small bottle of hand lotion, one tiny bar of hand soap and one small bath soap. I have no doubt they would have given us more, but I usually take our own when we travel with and share a room with our family. That way I know we have plenty. We did have to ask for more towels because of course there were not nearly enough in the room. Front desk was very gracious and accommodating. Oh........you will find the blowdryer in the closet (a little strange, but it was there) and there is no make-up mirror in the bathroom.

Breakfast~ we were there on the weekend and when we checked in we were told they provided free breakfast on the weekends. Now, I am not sure if it is offered every day or if, as we were told, it is only on the weekend. They serve from 7am - 10 am. We went down around 8:30 on Saturday morning. There was really no line that day. Scrambled eggs, sausage links, bagels, toast, waffles (make your own), 4 kinds of juices, milk, cereal, fruit and toast were all waiting for us. We were able to find two tables for the 7 of us. Morning two (Sunday) we went down around the same time and found a very long line, basically the same foods available, and no tables were to be found. We did discover two high top tables in the adjacent computer room, so we let the children sit and the adults stood to eat our breakfast. There are only a few tables in the breakfast area, so I recommend going down early if you want to sit. The food was very good, by the way.

Value~ excellent. We got the room for a very good price online. The "Suite" is really not a two room suite like I thought we were getting, it is all one room, but that was not an issue for us. For the price we paid and with free breakfast for all of us it was actually a steal! For what we paid I would have expected a "flea bag" hotel, but this was not at all like that. As I mentioned it was immaculate from the lobby to our room. We were all very pleased. My daughter and son-in-law both said they would stay there again, and I agree, with the exception of the pull out sofa and the smallish full size beds, the hotel was nearly perfect for us.

I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
jasonpoynter, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your nice comments! We hope to see you again next time you are in West Palm Beach.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Clean room, newer bed, professional staff....and some great free lollypops after a long day travelling....Would recommend this location to a family on vacation [bright spacious rooms] or business traveller who wants a clean comfortable place to get some rest. Value was tremendous, did not get to try the breakfast,I had an early morning meeting, but was immediately met with a smiling face and a good morning by the person who manages this area as I got my coffee to go....Bravo, Spring Hill Suites-West Palm

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

We appreciate you reviewing our hotel. I hope you get to try our new breakfast out next time you come to town. See you then!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The room was a good value for the money. It was nice, roomy and clean. The staff was really nice as well.

The breakfast was runny eggs and greasy sausage which were not very appetizing. But there was also a nice selection of fruit, bagels and pastries, juice and fresh made waffles.

The speed of the internet was OK, so I was able to easily work from the hotel room.

1  Thank DiverAl_10
jasonpoynter, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your accomodations. We will make sure the eggs are prepared to your liking the next time you stay with us! Let us know your preference and we will do our best to get it right.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

This was my second stay in West Palm Beach at the Springhill Suites. I will continue to stay there due to the wonderful staff alone. I was on the first floor by the exit door this last trip and proved to be a little loud when other guests left in the early a.m. Other than that, I appreciate how clean and accomodating the staff is at this hotel. They are outgoing, helpful and always have a wine cork! I think that the price is great for a bar area with refrigerator and microwave, sitting area with ample desk as well as the king or queen double room suite. A business meeting could occur in the room with several attendees or arrangements can be made to sit elsewhere. The breakfast that was included actually contained several forms of protein. As a very active business traveler, this is quite unusual. I will always stay here again. The pool was lovely and nicely shaded in the evening as well.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thanks for the review! We will read your review to our staff at our next morning "huddle". They will be happy to know you appreciated their service. We all have the Marriott "Spirit to Serve" attitude at Springhill Suites! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Breakfast was pretty good for a Springhill Suites, staff was friendly enough. Room was clean. We were staying here taking a day trip over to Peanut Island, so the location was good for that, only about a 10 minute drive over to riviera beach marina.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you were able to enjoy Peanut Island during your time in West Palm Beach. We are only ten minutes to the beaches of Singer Island or Palm Beach.