SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed July 29, 2012

SUPER rates. Our family stayed here for a one day SCUBA trip with Aquahunters in Riveria Beach. CLEAN and MODERN. Loved the Paul Mitchell complimentary hair products...The Detangler, excellent for my curly hair and diving. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Safe location. Nice breakfast. Just minutes from PF Changs. Nice living room and desk area.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GAP2011
jasonpoynter, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you liked the modern and clean accomodations. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

really clean front desk staff are wonderful and very helpful the room was updated and so clean
room worth the money great location also I would stay here again the breakfast area look great and clean the room was big and loved the sink area outside of bathroom give this hotel a try

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the great compliments. We will see you the next time you are in town.

Regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We are a family of five, with 5 month old baby, 3 and 5 years old. We stayed for 3 nights. The room was very spacious, and very comfortable. You have a mini fridge, micro, coffee maker in a little kitchenette with a small sink. Having the breakfast including in the very affordable rate was a plus, and the breakfast was very good, with eggs, sausages, bagels, muffins, fruit, waffles, yogurt, etc., my family doesn't eat pork, so the first morning there was a gentleman around arranging things in the buffet, so I ask him if the sausage patties were with pork or only beef, so he went to check and said he couldn't find the box to make sure, but he had ones that were only with turkey and offer to make some for us. The rest of the mornings we show up for breakfast he would come to us offering to make more. The day that we left I learnt he was the manager. All the staff was very nice and friendly, from the guest desk to the housekeeping. I totally recommend it and would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with your correct dietary needs. I hope the next time you are in the area, we will see you again.

Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is really great! Not the best location but close to the highway. The rooms were a very nice size and had everything we needed for a long weekend stay! The staff was so helpful and I had a good interaction with each staff member I encountered. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012

We appreciate your review. We will be sure to read it at our next morning huddle. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel a year ago and now it has gone downhill. The day we got there the bed linen pillows were stained and the pull out couch linens were stained and looked like they just stuffed them back in the bag in the closet without washing them. I also found 3 roaches and about 7 baby roaches the first night !!!!! I advised the front desk and they said they would spray the room. The second night I found 3 more baby roaches...they need real pest control like terminex not the kind you use at home in a jug.... I will never stay at this hotel again. If you choose to stay there check for baby roaches crawling all around the bathroom and sink areas !!!

5  Thank wtraveler2012
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Thank you for your comments about your stay. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. We do take pest control very seriously and contract with a nationally recognized pest elimination service. From your comments they will do an unscheduled deep dive to insure the issue is corrected immediately.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

The hotel was wonderful. I loved the comfort and cleanliness of the room. I was pleasantly surprised by having a microwave and fridge included in the room. I loved the staff, especially Christian. He was super helpful and very professional. The appearance and the cleanliness of the exterior and public areas made the facility very inviting. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing such kind words about the hotel and Christian. It is always such an honor to our Associates when they are recognized by our guests. I will be sure that he is recognized for his efforts. I look forward to meeting you the next time you stay at our hotel.

Regards,

Reviewed June 24, 2012

First off I stayed at this hotel for over 3 months this time for medical treatment. The staff is like a family to me now. They were always cheerful, very helpful, and caring. The rooms were nice, open floor plan. The housekeeper would give extra towels and pillows if asked for, would spend time deep cleaning. Let me tell you being in a wheelchair post surgery you spend alot of time laying in bed or in the room and so I saw the amount of time the housekeeper cleaned. I am going to be staying with them again for another month in just a few weeks. Very safe hotel and had on site security at evening and thru the night time which was very nice. I disagree with the reviews that say its dirty and or noisy. We love it and will always stay there. I have stayed here greater then 10 times in the last 3 years for extended time. Thank you to Joe the manager for a great staff. If you need anything at all they will help you get it or find it. Always have great ideas for places to visit and places to Eat. We stayed from November 2011- Febuary 2012 and will be staying again in July 2012

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank KristinCK

Dear Kristin,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am glad that you always chose our hotel and we love having you and your Mother. We always look forward to seeing your name on our arrivals list. You have said the kindest words and we appreciate it. We love to see you progress with all the hard work that you have to do. Please let me know the next time you are coming and we will get your room ready!

See you soon,