“Highly recommended for business or pleasure”

SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Boston, Massachusetts
“Highly recommended for business or pleasure”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

The hotel is new and clean and is in a good central location.Stayed 8 days and was impressed with the service as much as the facility. The manager Joe, was in the lobby all through breakfast attending to the guests and asking if there were any issues. The maids were friendly and very competent. We would go again if we needed to stay in the palm beach area. We stay at Marriot properties almost exclusively and have had poor experiences with their resorts. The city hotels are much better managed. Tip: The pool area is not really impressive.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much for the kind words. It is always nice to read about the Guests enjoying their time with us. We hope to have you stay with us the next time you are in town. Regards, Joe Dunann General ManagerI am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much for the kind words. It is always nice to read about the Guests enjoying their time with us. We hope to have you stay with us the next time you are in town.
Joe Dunann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Jacksonville, FL
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I stayed for three nights at this hotel and overall it was a good experience. The things I liked about this hotel: Very fast check in, Breakfast was very good, the selection was above average and the breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful. The room had some nice amenities such as a wet bar with a mini fridge and microwave, a couch and work desk as well as a nice TV. The cost was also reasonable compared to other hotels in the area for the time I stayed. What I thought could use improvement: the pool was only open until sunset and did not have a spa. The daily cleaning was adequate, but not outstanding, the floors did not seem to be vacuumed during our stay. The pull out bed was extremely uncomfortable, I realize its a couch bed but this one was bad. The internet was also painfully slow. This is a minor annoyance but there was not light in the walk in closet, this made finding anything in it difficult. Overall the good outweighed the bad and I would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I was at this hotel for a week while they were having construction in the breakfast area. The front desk people were very nice and apologetic for the work with done. The room was very spacious with everything nice and clean. You can see the newness of the property in everything that you do. The extended continental breakfast was really good. The only problem I faced during my stay was inability to connect to the internet as all the connections were apparently in use. Front desk knew about the problem and unable to help due to technical issues. I had to stay up late to send business emails out. I will still go to this hotel again and hopefully they will have better internet connectivity next time.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, March 5, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel. During the time you stayed with us, we did have an issue that caused us to have construction in our lobby beyond our control. Thank you for your patience during this time. The internet issue is an issue that we are working on. Within a few weeks, we will have a totally upgraded system with more bandwidth and more licenses. We are honored that you will be giving us another chance to earn your business.

Thank you again for staying with us and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 561-689-6814.

Sterlington, Louisiana
Reviewed February 28, 2012

The Hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast area was always clean when I was there.

The mini fridge in my room did not work. I reported it not working 4 times over a few days. I know that it was looked at but it still did not work. Since this was a Marriott property I was quite surprised.

Internet was painfully slow.

Next time I am in the area for work I will choose another location.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at our hotel. I would like to thank you the great comments about the cleanliness of the hotel. I am sorry though, about the incident with your refrigerator. It is unacceptable that after four days, we were not able to repair it and we did not communicate better. We should have made it more of a priority.
The internet issue is being addressed right now and by the end of March, we will have an upgraded system.
I hope that you will give us another try the next time you are in the area.

Howell, Michigan
Reviewed February 12, 2012

My son and I stayed here one night prior to cruising out of Port Everglades. We pulled off the highway without a reservation and they were very accommodating. The hotel was nice and clean. The internet was free and fast enough to handle both our laptops. We had a 2-room accessible suite that was very large - even had a doorbell outside the room. Breakfast in the morning was good serving both hot and cold items. It's a little ways from Port Everglades, but I'd stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
SpringhillWPBGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with us during your recent trip. I am glad to hear that the staff was accommodating and that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that the next time you are on your way to the Port Everglades, you will choose our hotel again.

Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I and my wife stayed in this hotel for a week over the holidays in December 2011. Very convenience location, easy access to I-95, close to shopping and other conveniences. Free WIFI internet, breakfast included in the price.
The rates were very good for the time of the year -- what a great value!
We had some minor issues we have to deal with when I approached General Manager Mr. Joe Dunann he solved that problems to our satisfaction very quickly and we were very happy and thankful for his help.
Will recommend this hotel for anyone who likes to have great place to stay.
z & e

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ziggy K
Ziggy K,

Thank you for the great compliments! I am glad that the issues you had while you stayed with us was able to be resolved to your satisfaction. I am glad that you ultimately enjoyed your stay and the next time you are down West Palm Beach, please give us a call and we hope to see you again.

Best regards,
Sandy Hook, Connecticut
Reviewed January 15, 2012

My family and I stayed here for more than a week over the holidays in December. The location is easy to find off I-95 and close to shopping and other conveniences. The front desk was very accommodating... rearranging our reservations to ensure we had connecting rooms and checking with us to be sure our stay was a good one. Free wifi internet was good and even though the hotel was extremely full some of the nights of our stay, the rooms remained quiet and peaceful. The rates were extremely low for the area -- what a great value! Will look to stay here again when we are back visiting relatives in the area.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly to request connecting rooms etc. if needed.