“Excellent food and pretty good service, too”

City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill
Ranked #20 of 746 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ockeechobee Blvd
Reviewed November 18, 2017

I've visited this restaurant twice in the last week, both at dinner. Fortunately we had reservations the first time; second time arrived early, before the crowd. The place gets busy after 7 so it's good to make a reservation.

Fish, beef and some pasta -- the heart of the menu. Excellent variety of salads, some entree portions.

Good variety of wine.

Helpful wait staff.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and great food. A little on the pricey side but well worth it. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

The mimosas and Bloody Marys are endless on Saturdays for $12/pp. What a deal that is!

Had the Sicilian pizza with sausage, peppers, and onions on it. It is wood fired in their brick oven in back and is truly Sicilian style and taste. It is too large for 1 person, but not quite big enough for 2 people.

Our waitress was awesome and was a long time professional, you could tell. They seemed understaffed but she handled it with ease.

I can only review brunch, it given the crowd here compared to other open restaurants, the crowd can us can’t be wrong.

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

We were there on a great Sunday afternoon perfect weather
My friends had some kind of omelette he loved it,my other friend had big toast filled with bananas and fruits she loved too,as for me I took the full thing « the Cellar «  with sausage poached eggs potatoes fruits and all! My friends had mimosa drinks and I had a Bloody Mary that was ok

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Nice views if you sat outside. The food is good and mimosas even better. A nice place to chill on a day off.