“It was ok”

Grease Burger Bar
Ranked #16 of 670 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Grease Burger Bar combines award winning 10 oz juicy burgers with Palm Beach's premiere selection of 120 craft beers available by the bottle and on tap. Our kitchen also delivers a menu of exceptional salads, chicken sandwiches, wings and all the tempting sides you'd expect from a classic neighborhood burger spot. Grease looks and feels like something out of NYC's Meat Packing District circa the turn of the century. With a working fireplace, long solid oak bar and steel meat hooks hanging from the ceiling the place is steeped in character. The restaurant also has a sports bar component with 14 flat screen TVs. Grease gets all cable sports packages so every major game is always on. Grease is located in downtown West Palm Beach just a few steps from the Clematis Street fountain and the new Downtown Park. We look forward to seeing you soon !
Ocala FL
“It was ok”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Stopped by for a burger.....I had walked by a few days before and it was busy and the burgers looked good. The bun was cute with the word "Grease" blazed onto it. There was plenty of grease in the burger....too bad they didn't put any seasoning on it. It was big and filling but I wouldn't go back. There's too much competition on Clematis Street for ordinary food.

• Visited February 2014

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Grease is not just the name of the restaurant”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We went for lunch with family who had frequented it before and said it was good. We were met with a surly waitress who didn't like where we were sitting. She told us that we had to move and created quite a scene. We waited 45 minutes for our food, even though it was 2 pm and there was no lunch crowd in the restaurant. The first waitress wouldn't wait on us. We were polite and respectful. Too bad the same can't be said for that waitress. My husband's burger was very greasy and he had stomach pains all night after eating there. There was a loud, biker crowd there when we arrived. As we waited so long for our food, I looked around and noticed the wait staff (which wasn't busy) were all gathered around the tv's watching the Olympics. I was afraid they may have spit in our food, so we were extremely nice to the waitress who did eventually wait on us. Needless to say, we will not be returning.

• Visited February 2014
Georgia
“Go for the Burgers, but stay for the Beer”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Decent burger selection with huge patties. I did not leave hungry. I opted for the sweet potato fries, which were excellent. This place has a great craft beer selection. I had a sampler of four of their draft beers (4 oz samples). I'll be back here the next time I'm back in West Palm Beach.

• Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“Grease is the right word for this place”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

A disappointment. After reading the hype and being a burger aficionado-- I was psyched to try this place but the burger was nasty. It is seriously greasy--- this is one restaurant with the right name. Burger fi and and the Office in Delray Beach has much better burgers, the Fries were ok, the burger bun and toppings were decent also, just the meat was very greasy and not high quality.

• Visited November 2013
Dade City, Florida
“Great burger”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Good quality burger, perfectly cooked every time. The truffle fries are outstanding. I love the atmosphere. Not a cheap burger, but you do get what you pay for - and that's a good thing.

Visited January 2014