“Great food or a great price!”
Review of Grease Burger Bar

Grease Burger Bar
Ranked #17 of 694 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Grease Burger Bar combines award winning 10 oz juicy burgers with Palm Beach's premiere selection of 120 craft beers available by the bottle and on tap. Our kitchen also delivers a menu of exceptional salads, chicken sandwiches, wings and all the tempting sides you'd expect from a classic neighborhood burger spot. Grease looks and feels like something out of NYC's Meat Packing District circa the turn of the century. With a working fireplace, long solid oak bar and steel meat hooks hanging from the ceiling the place is steeped in character. The restaurant also has a sports bar component with 14 flat screen TVs. Grease gets all cable sports packages so every major game is always on. Grease is located in downtown West Palm Beach just a few steps from the Clematis Street fountain and the new Downtown Park. We look forward to seeing you soon !
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Went on a friday night. There was a live band that played all the hits. The food took a bit longer than I wanted but it was well worth it. Not to pricey. I spent the same I would anywhere else but got so much more for the price. Sat outside and had someone come by quickly. One tip is if you need anything call the waitress over, the lady didn't come and check on us; mainly because she had so many people to help, but was very helpful when she came by. The burgers are massive, I couldn't finish it. Happy for doggy bags. Note that when sitting outside there will be people smoking nearby.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I ate here I liked my burger but I hated my desert of milk and cookies, the cookies were barely baked and tasted gross.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Good place for high-quality burgers and nice beer. Waiter was very patient with our poorly behaved child.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Love the set up and they have an impressive beer selection if you're looking for that. Burgers are great, I'm a fan of the sweet potato fries. Service can be slow, definitely have waited what felt like >5 minutes just to get a refill on soda, and when it's packed, expect a 15 minute wait plus on food, even just fries

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Had a nice time here, burgers were great, fries were mediocre. Service was great and we had a nice time.