“Don't let the name totally fool you”
Review of Grease Burger Bar

Grease Burger Bar
Ranked #17 of 676 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Grease Burger Bar combines award winning 10 oz juicy burgers with Palm Beach's premiere selection of 120 craft beers available by the bottle and on tap. Our kitchen also delivers a menu of exceptional salads, chicken sandwiches, wings and all the tempting sides you'd expect from a classic neighborhood burger spot. Grease looks and feels like something out of NYC's Meat Packing District circa the turn of the century. With a working fireplace, long solid oak bar and steel meat hooks hanging from the ceiling the place is steeped in character. The restaurant also has a sports bar component with 14 flat screen TVs. Grease gets all cable sports packages so every major game is always on. Grease is located in downtown West Palm Beach just a few steps from the Clematis Street fountain and the new Downtown Park. We look forward to seeing you soon !
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My hubby was looking for a good bratwurst and this place popped up in my search. We jumped in the truck and took the short drive. We walked in and there was a sign to seat yourself. We picked a hightop table near the front and then we were given menus. The bar is painted red and looks so cool. The whole place is awesome. Our server was really nice and when we told her we were Grease virgins she made sure to tell us all about their offerings. My hubby picked the St Louis brats and I chose the 1/4 pound hotdog. We shared the russet potato fries and onion rings. I absolutely LOVED the fries, they are the thin shoestring kind...perfectly crisp. The onion rings were good, but the batter had trouble sticking to the onion, so they kind of fell apart easily. My hubby totally enjoyed the brats and said he would get them again. My hotdog was awesome, piled high with all the right toppings. The server was a little slow in checking on us and refilling drinks even though the place wasn't busy, but the food is what really matters! We will make this place part of our rotation for sure! Stop by and get your Grease fix!

There are newer reviews for Grease Burger Bar

Reviewed July 23, 2012

After spending the day at the beach, we needed a place to grab a great lunch early dinner. Grease was highly recommended, and we made it just in time for happy hour. We sat at the front of the restaurant, and I would recommend if you can request to sit at the back (the doors were open and it was hot). Also loved it as they had 2 single person restrooms allowing us to change and wash off sand from the beach.
Definitely have the brats, they were amazing with a great shiner bock beer (gotta love finding a taste of Texas in Florida), the tater tots with sirachimayo. The sweet potato fries were amazing (the small was big enough for two people). And if you are hungry, try the GREASE BEAST. It is 2 grilled cheese sandwiches with bacon as the buns. A fully loaded cheese burger with the fries on top of the patty. Check out my pic!
Will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Excellent Burgers. A la cart for fries and onion rings. Beer is pricey. For the 4 of us it was 90 bucks. However they do have the best burgers in town.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

While we were in WPB this past weekend, we looked up and down Clematis Street at all the offerings and there were plenty to choose from. After looking on Trip Advisor for advice and also thinking of what we were in the mood for, Grease Burger Bar kept calling our name!! If we are going to have a burger, it has to be good one. We were not disappointed! The burgers are terrific. My husband opted for the good old fashion cheese burger and I had the Ron Burgundy Burger with mushroom burgundy reduction and boursin cheese. They were both fantastic. We also ordered the sweet potato fries and coleslaw. While I prefer thicker Sweet Potato Fries, these thin crispy ones were addictive. If I was disappointed in anything it was the fact that there was only one mushroom on my burger, but all in all it was so delicious, I didn't even complain. They have things other than burgers for those who wish to indulge in their other offerings. One neat touch, the burger bun was "branded" with the word Grease!

1  Thank Margie R
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Good comfort food. Good burger and fries. Large portions. Other things on the menu of you wanted a lighter far.