“Convenient location, clean, good value”

Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach
Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I found my stay pleasant enough. It's a clean, conveniently located hotel, easy access to I-95 makes it being close to everything. Stayed there for a few weeks. Housekeeping personnel was great, however some of the front desk staff didn't seem to be competent or particularly friendly. Otherwise it's a good value, pet- friendly place, would be back.

Stayed: January 2014
Mery L, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience. I am very glad to know that my housekeeping team was great during your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with my front desk team to make sure they are providing excellent customer service. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to your next stay with us.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Steve, one of the team members there, was always available to help and share a smile! Place was recently renovated, clean, and nearby to everything we needed! Would not hesitate to stay there again. Always hot coffee in the lobby, great pool area in back to lounge by -- nearby restaurants and shopping and right by the highway I95 for easy access to travel plans.

Room Tip: For only a few dollars more, get a room with a mini fridge and you can save tons of $$$'s on alw...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. I am very glad to know that Steve gave you excellent service during your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with Steve and the rest of my team. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Overall, the stay was great. The hotel and surroundings were clean, quiet and safe. It's a great value for the price. Sherri at the desk was excellent; very friendly and helpful. Another employee Eza.(Young light skin Hispanic or African American male) was terrible; he seemed pained to do anything, not a friendly person. He is definitely in the wrong job. One night, I lost my keys and the lobby doors were closed. My 11 year old child was with me, we had our hands full with bags. This employee refused to open the door for us, insisting that we use our key. After waiting for a good while, he finally deciding to come open the door walking as slowly as he could. Once inside, I told him I didn't have my keys. He never apologized. He had a nasty attitude the whole time.
All the personnel was great except for that terrible experience I just described. Housekeeping was phenomenal; the lady who cleaned room 230 was very accommodating, the room was clean every day. I stayed for 4 days. The pool was nice but it could be cleaner. I loved the unlimited coffee; we enjoyed it! It's a shame they don't have some kind of breakfast.
I would definitely stay at the RRI again.

Room Tip: room 230 is great; right above the pool. Give you a view of the other hotel. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write your experience. I sincerely apologize for the experience you encountered during your stay with one of our staff member. I will share this review with them team to make sure they provide good customer service at all times. I am glad Sherry was very helpful to you during your stay. I look forward to seeing you on your near travels.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Wanted to write a review thanking all of the staff at this Red Roof Inn West Palm Beach. Everything was great! Our stay couldn't have been any better. Jessica, the front desk clerk was so friendly, helpful, and made us feel very welcome. Our room was clean and well kept by Vivian. We will defiantly be staying here again on our way back from Key West. Kudos to the general manager for a great hotel experience!!

Room Tip: We had a pet friendly room on the down stairs floor. Ask for a room in the back near the dog walk a...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience. I am glad to know that Jessica and Vivian provided excellent service during your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of my staff. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was so surprised at this great hotel experience! It was much better than I was expecting. I am a Ready Club member, so usually only stay at Red Roof Inns. This ranks right up there as one of the best. Clean room, friendly staff. Sherry helped us at the front desk and was awesome! We liked it so well we extended our stay and will be coming back.

Room Tip: We had the Superior King...only a few dollars more and always worth it.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank millerdanl

Thank you for your review. I am glad you are a member of our RediCard program. I will be certain to share your feedback with Sherry and the rest of our staff. We look forward to serving your travelling needs in the future.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Booked one of the newly renovated rooms with hardwood floors, non smoking. Excellent bed, three pillows, ice cold air, very clean with excellent cable package. Staff seemed friendly, on site security walking the parking lot, guy look like Mr. Clean, felt safe. Thin walls I read from another review????? Stayed on the second floor and the hotel was completely booked, room 242 is super quiet, did hear someone getting ice down the hall but could hear that in any hotel. Room 242 is on the back side with almost no cars and away from the main road, would stay again. My only gripe is pool closes at dusk. More perks, elevator, great power strips on bed side tables, and although I didn’t order any food they have rooms service for lunch and dinner.

Room Tip: Room 242 on the backs side and away from the main road.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review! We at Red Roof Inn strive to provide a professional and courteous staff as well as clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable cost. I look forward to seeing you again on your travels through West Palm Beach, FL

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

The sign outside advertises new rooms, but the rooms are not recently updated. We could hear everything in the room next to ours- which at 1 am when we arrived - included screams, dogs barking, and doors slamming. The bathroom was dirty looking and I didn't want to touch anything. I have stayed in plenty of older hotel rooms, but that have been maintained and cleaned properly. This was not the case at the red roof inn. Even though we were staying for days, we immediately moved to a cleaner hotel 6 miles away.

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank MrsBBAS
Laura H, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your experience. I sincerely apologize for the experience you encountered during your stay with us. With the recent update of our rooms our goal is to not only meet the guest’s expectations but exceed them and in this case it seems that we failed. I have spoken to my quality team and shared this with them to make sure we are providing excellent cleanliness that exceeds standards in all our rooms to compliment the changes. I hope one day you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.