Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
GardenInn.com
$89
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$138
$129
  • Breakfast included
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$108
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$114
$110
  • Breakfast included
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$127
$124
Hampton.com
$95
Doubletree.com
All reviewscracker barrel next doorroom was cleangreat customer servicethe general managerchecking outpleasant staywest palmtiffanyalexisjasminetransitionhousekeepingmicrowaveflkeyswpbinterstate
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

RRI is known for their pet friendly properties. Well, this one has a really screwed one. One pet per room. Really? On top of that, they made us to sign some paperwork related to dog(s) staying in the room. Moreover, they shut down the pool when we arrived. IMHO, that really sucked. Though the room was clean and newly renovated. They really need to change their pet policy to make this place rock.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Inna S
Laura H, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your experience. Unfortunately the pool was closed during your stay for maintenance issues. For the safety and security of our guests during maintenance problems we have to closed our pool. I'm happy to say that our pool is currently in working conditions. Regarding your comment about our pet policy I want to thank you for bringing it to our attention it will help us get a better understanding of how our pet policy affects those traveling with more than one pet and the need for us to accommodate guests traveling with multiple pets. It is our hope that you will accept our sincere apology and give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Mery Lugo

Reviewed November 19, 2013

The entire staff was really nice & pleasant. Front desk clerk, Carol, was outstanding! Always cordial, professional, willingness to help and, most of all, always had a great big (and pretty) smile on her face. She is a great asset to the Red Roof Inn family!

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper north side are the best! So quiet you can hear yourself think.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Efrem29

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your most recent experience. I am very glad to know that Carol gave you excellent service during your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with Carol and the rest of my staff. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to your next stay with us.

Mery Lugo

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My son FINALLY got to stay at a Red Roof Inn.....he's been wanting to do so for some time. We had a GREAT time at this location. At check in, Sherry provided us with print out of locations we needed to go to while visiting the area. The manager Laura Hurst was FANTASTIC!!!! We were actually celebrating my son's birthday and she gave him some WONDERFUL mementos. When he came home, he built his own Red Roof Inn out of LEGOS! There's no breakfast or cookies at check in but my son could careless....he LOVES 'HIS' Red Roof Inn. The onsite security is amazing and you gotta love being able to bring your pet for no extra charge. Our boxer gave Red Roof Inn 4 paws up! =)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Laura H, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn, I am glad we made your son's birthday a memorable one. We look forward to see you again in the future

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We arrived here from an older Red Roof Inn and this one's amazing by comparison. I failed to read the card in the room, So we got "green" service, And the floor was never dustmopped or swept until we changed our service. We loved that the floor is laminate and not carpet, but daily sweeping is needed! It's Florida - sand - plus our dog. Just clear up what service you want in advance, and you'll have a great stay. Front desk staff will supply supply items missed by housekeeping.

Beds and WiFi both great.

Negatives - keys never worked more than one day, no laundry.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Kukuforkokonuts
Laura H, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear KuKu (love the name), Thank you for your response. We are glad you are pleased with our renovation and appreciate all your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Kind Regards, Laura Hurst, General Manager

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I hadn't been staying in a motel for the last 8 years but decided to go again during our trip from Orlando to the Keys (we didn't know how long it would take there so we just wanted to stop wherever we are when we become tired). At an IHOP I picked up a motel coupon magazine. Since the Day's Inn at the same exit had only smoking rooms in the 3rd floor left, we decided to give the Red Roof Inn a try (though we never heard of this chain before).

Check-In was extremely friendlly, the consierge even told me that she could offer me a lower rate than the coupon stated. The room /furniture was new and more modern than the motels I've stayed in before (which all had disgusting blankets and carpets). The room was nothing special but anything you would expect from a regular motel with a regular rate.

However, we spent a night with almost no sleep there. Why? Because several dog owners (this is a pet friendly motel) spent the night hanging out directly in front our room, calling their dogs, laughing, smoking (though it says everywhere that the Red Roof Inn is 100% smoke free), chatting etc. At midnight I called the consierge to ask for help and described the problem. Obviously nothing happened since the noise went on until 2 AM (with a short break around 1 AM).

When mentioning this issue again at check out (a different consierge was in charge then), she apologized and offered a USD 15 courtesy discount. This was really nice but we would have preferred a good nights sleep though.

The rooms, TV and WiFi was ok, you could even order "room service" from a nearby pizza place.

Room Tip: I don't know if all the dog owners hang out at the back next to the pool (we stayed in Room 136) but maybe you should avoid the rooms back there if this is a hang-out area for all the dogs (and there were several, when checking out I met a woman with THREE dogs!).
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ttvvuu
Laura H, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Good Morning, and thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. My sincere apologies for the distubances during your stay. Our policy is one well behaved pet per room and all pets should be declared at check in. We will, in the future, ensure this policy is followed. We will also set up a designated smoking area so future guests are not distrubed. Again, thank you for your input. Kind Regards, Laura Hurst, General Manager