“Always a great bargain hotel”

Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach
Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Perry, Florida
“Always a great bargain hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Have stayed at this Red Roof about 10 times over the years - always a great value and close to Cracker Barrel Restaurant. Even though it is within 1/8 miles of I 95, it is not noisy at all. Have stayed on each floor and all are good. Access is good and on a cul-de-sac so not a lot of traffic. They are always friendly and welcome my dog each and every time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Natalie W
Laura H, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Natalie, We appreciate your continued business at the Red Roof Inn, West Palm Beach. Thank you for your review and we shall see you again on your travels through our great state.If there is anything I can do to accomodate your needs, you know I am only a phone call or request away. See you soon! Travel Safe! Best Regards, Laura Hurst, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in room 139 and it was clean. The check in and out people were friendly and proffessional . We stayed on Sunday night and parking lot was well lit and seemed very safe. We would stay here again for sure. They have coffee 24 hours. Good deal.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank telephonegirlboydog
Thank you for your review! We at Red Roof Inn strive to provide a professional and courteous staff as well as clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable cost. I look forward to seeing you again on your travels through beautiful West Palm Beach, FL. Best Regards, Laura Hurst, General Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

My family of four were in the Palm Beach area several days after driving cross country from California. The Red Roof Inn was one of the more comfortable and THE BEST VALUE lodgings we encountered on our trip. The rooms were clean and the staff friendly and accessible. General Manager Laura Hurst was particularly helpful and spared no effort on our behalf. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to traveling friends.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank SunflowerGreen
Channahon, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Gave a rating of 1 because it wouldn't let me submit a zero...The room was so disgustingly filthy that I went across the street to Walmart to buy bleach to sanitize the room. Don't stay here!!!

Room Tip: All scores are less than zero!!! This place is the filthiest hotel I've ever seen in my life. W...
Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Bobbie M
, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
I am sorry to hear how disappointed you were with your stay. At Red Roof Inn, it is our goal to provide you with clean, comfortable rooms. Please contact me at the Inn and I will be more than happy enough to provide you a refund or a free night voucher for your inconvenience. I will share this review with my staff in our quest to provide future visitors with quality and service. Regards, Laura Hurst, General Manager
Cologne, Germany
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

We stayed there for 1 night, booked it in advance.
Unfortunetely our room was inside, so we had to take all our stuff through the lobby, up the elevator all the way to the end of the corridor.
Room was stinky when we got in and the window was so nasty, full of weird white wales...
Very unconvenient to the city, had to drive for another 15 Minutes to downtown Palm Beach.
No real good shopping facilities around. Food at an chinese restaurant which menu was also placed in the room was horrible disgusting.
Never again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Floridatrip2012
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

I had reservations for two nights, but after checking in I left the next day.. The room was dirty and dated. It had a musky odor. My white socks were black after walking on the rug. The bathroom floor was sticky.. The sheets were stained. I ended up booking a room at the Holiday Inn which was the same price and newly renovated. Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Tom D
Pembroke Pines, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

I wanted to spend my birthday weekend on West Palm Beach like I have been doing for the past 3 years, because it has great nightlife, cool places to go and superb restaurants.
I made a reservation almost a month in advance to make sure i get a room at the particular time i was going to travel.
Making the story short, yesterday i was supposed to check in and as i walk in the lobby i saw 3 people there upset, but i didn't pay much attention; so when it was my turn to talk to the lady, it was pretty clear that she didn't know what she was doing she left us waiting for 10 minutes while the phone was ringing. Then she came back and said: "Sorry but we are overbooked, so i cant give you the room that you requested on your reservation", at that time i started to get upset because it was ridiculous, and i kept asking how can this be? Thats why you make reservations, to make sure that you get the room at the specified time.
Continuously, her manager came to us, her name tag said Mercedes, Brooklyn NY. She said that the only thing she could do is offer my a room that to me looked like a dog's house "for 10 bucks less", so i declined her offer and then she said that there was nothing else she could do for us. At that time i was tired because i came from Pembroke Pines all the way to wpb for nothing, and upset because i felt insulted by this whole situation; so i decided to cancel "my reservation" and go back home...

Thank you very much for ruining my birthday Red Roof Inn...

Room Tip: Choose another hotel...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple