“Skip the restaurant but don't miss the pizzas.”

City Pizza Italian Cuisine
Ranked #99 of 676 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We use only the freshest ingredients to create our authentic Italian dishes.
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We've been eating City Pizza (delivered) for several years. It is exceptional in my book. We love their traditional meat pizza, stromboli, sandwiches, etc. This week, we finally went into the restaurant. We were less than impressed. They were not busy but service was slow. No craft beers at all and the beer we ordered had a cold bottle, cold glass but still managed to not taste cold. Figure that one out.
But...we loved our pizza. So I say, stay home, drink icy cold beer from your own fridge, and wait for the doorbell.

There are newer reviews for City Pizza Italian Cuisine

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We ate at City Pizza because my daughter had been here before and liked the pizza. She had a meatball puzza which was good. The crust was fresh. I had penne vodka which was okay. My biggest criticism is the service. I got my dish 10 minutes before my daughter. I had to ask if the pasta came with a salad or bread which I found out it did when she brought it to me when she served my daughters pizza. The garlic bread was old and dry. I would definitely not recommend this place and will not return.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I were looking for good local authentic pizza. I asked a gentleman sitting outside how he enjoyed his food and he said the pizza was very good. So we took a seat outside and ordered up an antipasto salad which we split and a small "brooklyn special" pizza. Both were very good. Our server, Ashley, was nothing short of great. She checked on us continually and was very pleasant throughout. I would definitely recommend City Pizza. Side street setting. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Staff was not very friendly at all. Food just OK , pizzas nothing special , garlic bread very plain. However probably most affordable for families if visiting city place.

1  Thank mommyowl
Lirim J, Manager at City Pizza Italian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thanks for dining at City Pizza Italian Cuisine, is there anything we can do to get you to come back and visit us so that we can improve your review?

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Located in City Place, which has wonderful restaurants but is on the pricier side, City Pizza is great for people on a budget and/or families. The food is great Italian food and it isn't overly priced. The wait isn't terrible and the food comes out pretty quickly. The service is pretty good too. Especially if you're in the mood for pizza, it's a wonderful family-friendly restaurant in City Place.