“Very good pizza” 4 of 5 bubbles

City Pizza Italian Cuisine
Ranked #107 of 661 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We use only the freshest ingredients to create our authentic Italian dishes.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Very good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We had 4 adults and 1 child having some pie. Very good pizza. I can't complain about any of it and all parties loved it.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Nantucket, Massachusetts
“pizza and movies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

kids love to eat there it is right next to movies you can eat outside or indoors price is good and so is the pizza

Visited January 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great food and Hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

We were celebrating my birthday week and decided to go to City Pizza for the Italian portion of the festivities. We had a coupon and a free dessert for your birthday coupon as well and we were treated like old friends. Our server, Benny was helpful,fun and really seems to enjoy his work.(How often do you see that!!!) We ordered the Chicken Gorgonzola seriously a masterpiece-as well as enough for both our lunches the next day. We also had Pizza,The Brooklyn Special, a medium was as big as a large elsewhere. The manager/owner? Dave Dinnerstein(I asked for his name) offered glasses of a new wine he was thinking of putting on the menu. I also got to choose my free dessert-I picked a cream puff as big as my head garnished with chocolate-it was spectacular. Besides all this-the entire staff came out to sing Happy Birthday to me. Remember-it's February,Friday night and we had coupons and we were treated so well with the best food to boot! I can't say that everyone will have this Disney experience-but the food is great, the people who work there knock themselves out . Go here-you won't be sorry.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Come back Baked Ziti!!! I miss you!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

I had the best baked ziti ever here...once. I kept on going back, but it is not the same. It is really disappointing to get something so delicious one day and to never be able to repeat those flavors again. It was so good I'm willing to keep on going back just for a chance... City Pizza hear me out!

Visited November 2012
Earth
“City pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is he spot to hang out at and get three dollars a slice pizza. If you don't like pizza try a salad or lasagna, and have a great time.

• Visited December 2012