Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Hotel Evernia(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Great 4.5/5
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
  • Pool
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
Good 3.5/5
The Breakers(Palm Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewsparking garagesectional sofawithin walking distancelobby barheart of downtownmile radiusdesk areaclematis streetwest palmfree breakfasthot tubliving areaoatmealmini fridgeroom was spacioushot breakfastfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Hyatt Place is a great choice if you plan on a weekend getaway to City Place. It's within walking distance and located in a great area. The staff are wonderful. We love the rooms with the big king comfy beds and huge plasma tv. Your stay includes a wonderful breakfast that has a very nice selection of items. The covered parking is great and we don't mind the $19 fee. Most hotels charge a parking fee that are set up in this manner, so it's expected. I wouldn't hesitate to book this hotel again in the future.

Room Tip: Rooms are really quiet. We never hear a sound and the beds/pillows are great.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I will start off by saying, I recommend this hotel and will gladly stay here again but one major gripe.
PARKING! I could go on and on about this, but to get to the point, I must have done a 1/2 mile of walking back and fourth to my car (two trips). There was no spot convenient to get to my room and after driving 3 hours with an exhausted 4 year oldI was not that happy. The kicker however is that as I am in the elevator I read a plaque that says a $19 incidental fee will be applied nightly for parking. This hurt just slightly less then a kick to the groin. It was the worst parking ever, then you are charging me $19 an evening? Seriously? Maybe I missed this, but no where in the fine print at booking, or at the front desk did they mention this. My understanding of an incidental is that itis an extra fee tacked on for a service? I parked my own car and walked for 20 minutes back and fourth to my car. If an incidental, is making your patrons exercise after driving 3 hours at 9:00 with a small child, well bravo mission accomplished. Now that I am done whining, I have nothing but praise for the rooms and staff. The rooms were ultra quiet, huge HD tv (with actual HD signal), very tech friendly (I was able to plug in my portable Blu-Ray player HDMI cable right into a wall plate with several connection types (no DVI) and the AC purred at a constant noise level all night (not turning on and off). The room was spacious, with a sitting area, the breakfast was very good, the staff friendly, and an excellent location right by City Place. There is no pool, but 2 large saunas (one hot and one cold) but I did not use them. My suggestion to anyone going there with a vehicle is to get there somewhere close to check in time to ensure a good spot. For $19 an evening for a garage the hotel owns I would expect it to be valet parking. Anyway the parking issue aside, I really enjoyed my stay here, and have nothing but gleaming reviews about my stay here.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Paul C
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband, daughter, and I stayed for two nights. Very close to beautiful beaches, great room, and clean place. There's a hot tub (spa) and gym which are both very clean and nice. Complimentary (delicious!) breakfast. Only downside is paying $19/night for parking.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The hotel overall is nice. Rooms are clean and spacious, beds are confortable and you have all you need right there. There is a bar right by the lobby, had a couple of mojitos that were pretty good. Bartender was cool. Easy walk to cityplace and a longer but beautiful walk to Clematis. There are a couple of cons however, parking was $19. Too much I would say. But what really dissapointed me about the hotel is the lack of interest in going the extra mile. I called a few hours prior to arrival to request if they could put a piece of cake in the room since it was my friend's birthday. The guy said they would take care of it. When I arrived I asked if they had put the cake and the guy said that they've been very busy so they could not do it. I understood and told the 2 guys at the front desk that my friend and I would go out for dinner and that we wouldn't return till after midnight so I asked them if they could put the cake while we were out but then they said they didn't have cake but offered to put a cupcake instead which I agreed. Came back at 3 am and no cupcake was in the room. I thought it would have been a nice gesture for my friend, but unfortunately got no help at all from the staff. Next day check out was quick but a how was your stay or something like that would have been nice. Its a nice place with a great location, just don't expect any warm welcome or eager-to-assist staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank pyyli
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed 3 nights over the 4th of July weekend and couldn't be happier with our choice. Our objective was a hotel near CityPlace and walking distance to the fireworks on the 4th. We checked in on Thursday night before the weekend rush, the check-in was smooth and they even gave us free parking on the first night as we had a package for the last 2 nights with free parking. Breakfast was great with numerous choices and plenty of seating. A stark contrast to the next morning when the hotel was at full capacity and seating was scarce. By Sunday morning, things were much more orderly during breakfast.

Rooms were spacious and quiet during the entire stay. We never used room service but were provided fresh towels and bath supplies daily. The room are large with a partial divider to provide an area other than the bed to relax and watch TV or read.

The last morning the hotel extended our check-out allowing us to watch the end of the Men's Wimbledon final. We look forward to our return and hope to meet Dave the Bartender who seems to be a favorite of many guests.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple