“Another Pleasant Surprise”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Once again, I stumbled into a quaint little place with an excellent dining experience. Very cute on the outside, attractive on the inside. Food and wine was excellent, I enjoyed the crab cakes and Caesar salad, with a great white wine. Service was excellent and the prices reasonable. I would definitely return.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

This was our second time at this restaurant. Our first visit was several years ago and at that time we were pleased with our dinners but not this time. Three of us ordered 1 1/2 pound lobsters. When they were served one was definitely smaller then the other two. When it was pointed out to our waiter he said that it was the same weight as the other two (although visibly smaller) since the lobsters are weighed before cooking. When my husband cracked the claw of this smaller lobster we called the waiter over again to show him that the lobster was not fully cooked, At that point he ordered a 1 1/4 pound lobster as a replacement. All of the lobsters were pretty tasteless lacking the sweetness we have come to expect when eating lobster.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was recently back in town on business and ate here again on several occasions. I have decided that the fish is "hit and miss" - but, usually over cooked. The steamed shrimp are a great appetizer (two orders would make an adequate meal), the fried shrimp are also delicious. Normally not crowded during the week and the staff is friendly and helpful (if not the most efficient).

1  Thank jrb47
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Great food ! Great prices!
Fresh seafood!
Authentic Cantonese and Chinese food but really just great seafood!
I had fresh raw oysters on half shell and lobster. Omg!!!! So good!
This place is the best!! You gotta try this!

1  Thank Drsmeyets
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Just went on a Monday night with a party of 6. Most of the fish was not that fresh for a fish market setting. If fact one person had pompano that was downright bad. It smelled and tasted sour. The manager would not do anything about it. Said we had eaten too much. Well bad is bad and different filets can be bad. However I should not have to tell them that. Service was very good and attentive. For the price I expected more.

1  Thank Dives-to-much