See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 12, 2014

upon arrival I was greeted at the counter by two young individuals who tried to check me in. I had just been at various airports throughout the day. I was tired, hungry and looking forward to seclusion. I was given the key to a room that hadn't been made up from the previous night. I came back downstairs and asked for management to resolve the issue. The young man began to sigh and roll his eyes at me while the other young lady looked on. While a customer approached me who was in her early twenties as well, and who began to confront me about my frustration while both employees stood looking on. I then took a business card, went to another hotel and when I arrived home I contacted Star the General Manager at this facility who did nothing to resolve the issue. I would not recommend a Ramada Inn to anyone nor will I utilize one in the future.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

I am sorry to hear of your confusing issue while checking in, This is not our standard, I will inquire as to what took place, to insure it doesn't happen again. At this time, management was not aware of the situation. My apologies for your unsatisfactory Check in .

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed June 4, 2014

When I come down from N.J. I usually stay at any one of the hotels close to downtown West Palm Beach and the airport and so the Ramada on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. is a hotel where I have stayed many times in the past. It has upgraded its interior and exterior since becoming a Ramada but the prices remain very competitive compared to area hotels and the staff are the most attentive, polite, and expeditious that I have experienced in the many years I've stayed at hotels in the area. The pool area is secluded and very clean. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The restaurant has a varied menu that should satisfy anyone's tastes on any given day. If you want to be very close to the airport, downtown WPB, a 24 hour Walgreens pharmacy, the Village Commons shopping center, the new Palm Beach Outlet Mall, and Interstate 95, and you want a reasonable rate and a luxurious clean room with great staff, give this Ramada a visit.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you ! You are so right , newly renovated, close to airport and shopping. Good Value and convenient to downtown or airport.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The renovations are making this hotel much improved. This isn't the Gaylord. This is an affordable hotel near the Airport in West Palm Beach. Staff is friendly as well. Under new management, definitely give this hotel a try!

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your kind comments. Yes we have gone through renovations and our property looks great ! New bedding, linens and terry ! We are conveniently located Off I-95 exit 71, next to the new Palm Beach Mall Outlet. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Upon check in we were greeted by a very friendly staff.We were greeted several times throughout our stay by different staff members. Our room was spacious and clean. We had room service which was prompt and also dined in the restaurant a couple of times. I would most definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good place to stay without paying a fortune!!!

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments ! We agree ! Hope to have you back.