Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
$94
$85
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$87
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
  • Breakfast included
$161
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$127
$121
$107
$105
Doubletree.com
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$117
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
$114
$76
HIExpress.com
All reviewspool areabeds were comfortableoutlet mallscottwpb
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Older hotel, but not too much of a problem. Stayed two nights one week and two nights the second week. I killed two roaches a day the first week and one roach the second week. That is a problem that is difficult to put up with. Did not get my wake up call one day. They said they changed phone systems during the night as the reason the wake up call was not functioning.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
2Golfwego, General Manager at Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you for your comments, it helps us to improve.
Yes we did just recently get a new upgraded phone system ! Unfortunately, you are correct the first two days the wake up calls weren't working , good news, it is now. You must program the wake up call yourself in the phone. The gliches have been worked out now, with all new systems issues arise. I'm sorry you were caught in that.
After reading this comment, I immediately asked Maintenance to call our pest control company; pests in Florida are a constant upkeep; my apologies.

We are addressing your issues with great concern, please let the General Manager know in the future; should you be unsatisfied with you stay.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I saw some mixed reviews online before booking with this Ramada, so I wanted to post my experience after spending 6 nights there. The rate was very reasonable ($107 with AAA discount.. even less if you book in advance and stay 3+ days) given the good location -- it's only a 5 minute drive (if no traffic) from the restaurants along the intercoastal, and it's in a decent enough part of town that i wasn't worried at all about my car. The beds were very comfortable, the 2 non-smoking rooms I was in were actually non-smoking, and the rooms were quiet (i.e. you can't hear any noise from I-95 even if your room faces that way, and I didn't hear much of anything from other rooms, even though the place was full on the weekend I was there). The wireless internet speed was frankly one of the fastest/best I've found (as fast as 120 Mbps at times), even though the place seemed to be packed most evenings I was there. That said, the internet connection does slow down a bit around 8-10pm when more guests are online, but at least you can still get online and it's not slow as a turtle as i've found at some hotels. The restaurant attached to the hotel is reasonably priced and has good food/service. I don't know about the maid service as i frankly don't need new towels or sheets every day, but they respected my 'do not disturb' sign and if i saw a maid or supervisor in the hallway, they were polite and asked if I needed anything. My only suggestion is that if you book online at the Ramada website, make sure that you receive an email confirmation before assuming that the room is actually booked (I thought I'd booked a room on the Ramada website, but I didn't check my email for a confirmation from Ramada, and the process didn't work as it appeared to have worked online. Thankfully they had a room available, but it meant i missed out on a somewhat better rate).

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

THANK YOU for your kind comments, Yes we recently upgraded our WIFI on property; I'm glad you noticed. I agree, we are in a great convenient location just off I-95 exit 71. Easy highway access, close to shopping, restauants, attractions and Ocean.
We are a reasonably priced Full service hotel, new remodeled. New bedding,linens,furniture. New Lobby and tropical pool area. We added a new restaurant to the property" Pesto"; I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the entree's there and had good service.
I will let everyone know of this kind comment you took the time to write.
Thank you so much.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 28, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 27, 2014

room was only properly cleaned 1 day out of 12. trash. I had to take out my own trash!! towels forget about it, I had to track down the maid sevice to get towels, soap and most of all, toliet paper!! Tub and shower was never cleaned but one time in my whole stay!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

I'm sorry of your unsatisfactory stay, I investigated your comments about only getting housekeeping service once in twelve days.... We keep records of what rooms are occupied, what housekeepers cleaned the room, and the supervisor and Ops Mgr. both check rooms prior to leaving for the day. If you had a Do Not Disturb sign on the door, you would Not get service. After reviewing the paperwork, it appeared service was given on days no sign was on door. Anytime you feel unsatisfied with any hotel stay, you should ask to speak with the General Manager, I'm sure you will get the attention you and all guests deserve.
Again, Im sorry you were unhappy.
Thank you for making us aware.