If your one of those people that still smoke and you get a smoking room here be prepared. When you walk into the room it stinks like a ashtray. (Only because you cannot open the balcony doors to go outside and smoke or let any fresh air in.) I wasn't happy about the lighting in the parking lot either. It could have been lit quite a bit more. The hallways after you get out of the elevator were extremely hot. They have no breakfast of any kind other than the restaurant on site. The bed was to soft so we woke up with a bit of a backache in the morning. It was over $60 a night but I still would expect more from a Ramada. The girl working the front desk seemed more interested in getting back to her phone that taking care of us when we checked in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest and refresh yourself when you stay at our Ramada West Palm Beach Airport hotel near beaches and fun attractions. Our tropics-inspired sundeck, outdoor heated pool and friendly service will relax you on your next Florida vacation. Our pet-friendly hotel features 3,100 square feet of meeting and banquet space, ideal for your next family or professional event. Each of our 162 guest rooms is appointed with coffee maker, desk, hair dryer, safe and voicemail. Our West Palm Beach hotel also offers accommodations with microwave and fridge upon request. Enjoy free Wi-Fi Internet access at our beautiful vacation hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada West Palm Beach Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Comfort Inn