“Worth every dollar!”

Courtyard West Palm Beach
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was in West Palm Beach on a business trip. This hotel has gone through a face lift and looks great! The lobby bar and restaurant looks amazing and the food is great. Front desk staff were helpful and welcoming. It is close to few nice restaurants a "walmart". I will definitley recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice place to stay.

I stayed in a King bedroom. The room was very clean and the bed is very comfortable. The room had a mini fridge to keep your beverages cold :)

Room Tip: Ground Floor
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

It’s definitely a new stay at Courtyard WPB . Thank you for utilizing our renovated lobby and appreciating the Bistro where you can certainly eat, drink and connect. Because we are centrally located, it is so easy to navigate around WPB. Our GoBoard provides a connection to the local area with information, weather and maps. And with our newly refresh rooms, mattresses and caring staff this helps to create a comfortable stay. We look forward to your return

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I moved to this hotel from the Jupiter area to be closer to I-95 and to get a better rate. This was my first time staying at a Marriott Courtyard and I thoroughly enjoyed it. This property had been through some updates recently (rooms last year and the lobby area within the last few months). They were actually going to be replacing bedding the very week of my stay. My rating probably would have been a five out of five if the new beds had been there. After requesting additional pillows, I was able to get the ideal combination for a more comfortable sleep.

My room was overlooking the courtyard/pool and had a small balcony. It was a good-sized room with a king bed, sofa and nice bathroom. The Bistro for breakfast in the lobby was a nice area with a decent selection of food/beverage options. Mercedes was a very nice lady and helpful in that area. The breakfast was available at an additional cost, but priced fairly.

If proximity to I-95 is important to you and you don't want to stay too close to the West Palm Beach airport, this is a nice property located in a business park surrounding.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2013

hotel was very nice and clean nicer then what I thought very modern, convenient location close to I-95, entrance is easy to miss, the hotel room at night was hot and could not make it any better very difficult to sleep in and pillows were also very uncomfortable aside from the nightly discomfort it was a short pleasant stay

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

It's always a pleasure when we are able to meet the needs of our guest. And we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Excellent service. At the restaurant, excellent services by Monique, Dakota and Mike. People of Front Desk, especially Cathasha and Linda, are very polite and helpfull. Excelent Manager, Mrs. Rebecca is always present helping us with our needs.

Room Tip: With balcony. Oppositer side of the road 95.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had a one-night stay after a day at Lion Country Safari. Check-in took just a few minutes, the hotel lobby is very modern & sleek. My room was very up-to-date & clean (which is my only concern with a hotel). It was about a 10-15 minute ride to Clematis Street. My husband appreciated the little "store" in the lobby for his late-night cookies & milk snack. Will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

The team here at the Courtyard is happy that you had a great stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed all the newly renovated features of the hotel. If you are looking for another adventure in West Palm Beach we are located 5 mins to Rapids Water Park could make a great summer weekend getaway with us.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Checking in was fast and easy the staff was friendly helpful and beyond accommodating. Nice and very modern lobby with plenty of tables, couple of booths, and computer and printing services as well which is very convenient. They have a bistro as well where they have breakfast and dinner and also serve alcoholic beverages. Only down side is breakfast is only from 6-930 and dinner is from 5-10 which sucks should stay open the whole day. The first room I checked into was okay but on one of the beds I could tell the sheets hadn't been changed. I ask to move to another room but was told I couldn't so they called housekeeping and they changed the sheets. Couldn't find the damn ice machine. Decided to stay another night and checked into another room and again the staff was very helpful upon checking in room was clean and had easy access to the pool which we took for advantage of but again couldn't find the damn ice machine.

Pros- close to highway, modernish rooms, friendly staff, was able to check late checkout, pool, restaurant

Cons- no ice machine on the first floor, housekeeping needs to do a better job, bar/ restaurant is limited in hours of operations, not easily identified from the outside needs a sign.

Would stay again and recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thanks for your comments happy to know you enjoyed your stay and the staff was most accommodating and friendly. The property was just renovated in December with a room refresh. I have talked with my housekeeper on you findings to eliminate such re occurrence. And I due apologize that base on our main floor lay out our ice machines are located on the east end of the building close to our wonderfully renovated gym we hope to see you again while in West Palm Beach

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Check in was fast and smooth. Upon settling in, i met giant roach in the bathroom!
Location is good, but this hotel needs help! There isn't even a sign that tells you this is the Courtyard!!! The lobby is brand new, very modern but that's it, the rooms are a bit old and in need of upgrades. Overall, the hotel is ok for one night, in and out.....

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ScrapBookMom305
677AndreaA, Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Over facility had been newly renovated both lobby and guest rooms space. Featuring complementary high speed internet throughout the facility and a new restaurant The Bistro which creates a space to eat drink and connect in our semi enclosed Media Pods. In the next 5mths the facility will be furnish with all new bedding. And we have taken action with our pest control company on sealing the areas that had allowed palmetto bugs to enter our room.