“Same courtyard sub par on service” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Mobile Check-In
Ranked #18 of 35 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Youngstown, Ohio
“Same courtyard sub par on service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Internet is not great at all, lobby computers are terrible, little or no internet on them... Gym small and not regullarly cleaned.. Staff friendly yet not up to mattiott standards, all new is the best I can say, and no more free coffee in lobby... Marriott want you to buy all starbucks..yuck... I liked the coffee in lobby...

• Stayed January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
677AndreaA, Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
We appreciate the feed back and we are happy to inform that since January 2013 we have relocated our fitness center and added 2 brand new equipment. Our new fitness area has more space and has a great view of our wonderful courtyard. Along with all the needed renovations we are now happy to have Starbucks available in our Bistro 24hrs for our guest convince

Sacramento, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I called to check reservations and pricing, this is family medical emergency trip and needed to coordinate with other member of my family. I stated what I needed and was told that this is the best for the price, I said that I have to call back to check with my sister and the customer service was very rude and I quote "Don't call us back". with this kind of customer service, I'm surprised that they are still in business.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
I was disappointed to hear of the challenges you experienced with trying to make a reservation. I am not sure if you contacted the hotel directly or our 1-800 reservation line. In any case you should not have experience such service so I do apologize on behalf my organization. And I hope you will continue to consider Marriott Hotels and Resorts for accommodations on your future trips. Should you be visiting the WPB area please reach out and I would be delighted to take care of your needs- 561 640 9000
Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

rooms nice since renovations finished,restaurant that serves starbucks,business center,laundry services.Right off interstate 95,halfway between palm beach and airport.20 minutes to the Acreage.Rooms were soundproof,with darkening shades.They have a small items shop.This place is everything I need for business in the area.Much nicer than average hotel I stayed last year.

Room Tip: breakfast and dinner busy.You can get dunkin donuts and taco bell down the street,if you don't...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed here one night while passing through from Miami to PBI. This hotel is very well kept and clean. The Hotel offers free printing of directions to any restaurant or activity in area. We were able to print our boarding passes with no problems. They offer a heated pool that is really heated... we were able to relax in the pool until around midnight and had a great nights sleep before flying out the next day! The staff were very friendly and helpful, so much so that when my daughter left her kindle in the room and didn't realize it until we were ready to board our flight home... I quickly called the hotel and they were able to locate it with no problem and offered to ship it home via Fed Ex!!! If we ever visit this area again we will not hesitate to stay again!!! I would recommend this hotel with no hesitation!

Room Tip: Pool side rooms have a great balcony with a view of the courtyard and pool!!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Not the best, not the worst as always it is fresh and clean. The rooms adequate and the bed very comfortable. Check in and out quick and easy. Had a few drinks in the bar didn't eat here as we were in and out late and early.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
677AndreaA, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
We would like to thank you for your comment, happy that your needs were meet. Having a clean fresh hotel is what we strive for here at the Courtyard and we are always happy when we can create a home away from home for our guest.
Midwest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2010

Scored a good rate here and stayed the night before leaving WPB. We had a flight early the next morning and this hotel easily met our needs. Wireless internet in rooms would have been a bonus. Beyond that, hotel was good all the way around.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple