“Entertaining and Informative!”

Diva Duck Amphibious Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: It's a Boat! It's a Bus! It's DivaDuck! Take an exciting, 75 minute, fully narrated sightseeing tour over land and sea on a brand new USCG approved amphibious vessel. See many historic sites in Palm Beach, cruise the Intracoastal Waterway past homes of celebrities and movie stars all while enjoying the beautiful tropical beauty of South Florida. Your tour guide and captain will keep you entertained with music, jokes and interesting facts. Customers love DivaDuck! - 98% approval rating from over 800 unedited reviews on our web site. Departs daily from CityPlace.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is a great activity to do whether you are visiting the city of West Palm Beach or you're one of the locals. The historical information provided by our comedic tour guide Ann, has me looking at the City of West Palm Beach through a different set of eyes. Highly recommended!

DivaDuckTours, Manager at Diva Duck Amphibious Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear Freefly,

Thank you for your recent review of DivaDuck! I'm glad you enjoyed the tour and found the tour guide to be entertaining and informative. Please visit us again sometime and have a great 2013!

The DivaDuck Team

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The Diva Duck Tour is a must experience tour. The staff all seem to really enjoy their jobs and that was apparent by their enthusiasm. I really loved the bits of history and information provided along the route and the “Ducky” jokes were and added bonus. I spent many years in West Palm Beach as a resident and was back for a visit with family. The guide was still able to provide information about the residence, homes and the city itself that I never knew. I was impressed! I was a little nervous about going into the water but the Captain made the transition so safely and smoothly I would have never know. I felt very safe the whole journey. If you are headed to the area try and make the Diva Duck Tour a part to your activities you won’t be sorry! Thanks to The Diva Duck Staff for a great experience!

Dear Sandra A.,

Thank you for your recent review of DivaDuck tours! I love the "Surf & Turf" analogy! We hope you have a ducky winter in Missouri and if you get too cold, come visit us again!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Diva Duck featured a very interesting tour of West Palm Beach on land and Palm Beach by water. Our tour guide was excellent. It was a perfect 80 degree sunny day which was a great addition. We had young children with us but this is definitely more suitable for adults. Note...there are no bathrooms on board. It leaves from City Place which gives you many wonderful options for eating before or after the tour.

1  Thank lipstick03
DivaDuckTours, Manager at Diva Duck Amphibious Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear Lipstick,

Thank you for your recent review and feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your tour and found the tour guide to be excellent!

Thank you again!

DivaDuck

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I would like to start out this review saying we did have a good time. It was a fun tour and we seen a lot. If you enjoy corny jokes you'll have a good time. However my group of 6 arrived in two different cars and were having problems finding parking, so we arrived pretty close to leaving time. We were not treated friendly by the guide nor the driver. While I can appreciate their need to stay on schedule, I also feel like we were treated like we were holding up the whole tour when it wasn't quite time to start yet. Have some patience people.

DivaDuckTours, Owner at Diva Duck Amphibious Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dear DevelopingImage,

Thank you for your feedback! We really do appreciate all comments and strive to have every guest feel important and have a good time. When it comes to holding the tour up for late guests, everyone is inconvenienced, especially the guests already on board. We do out best to accommodate traffic delays and certainly understand how hard it is to get 6 family members all in one place at the same time! So the question remains, "To wait or not to wait, that is the 'quackmire'". Hope you have a ducky holiday and we're glad that you enjoyed the tour!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great fun easy to get to and you have your own verison of lifestyles of the rich and famous. the crew is fun and they clearly have a good time making sure you do too.

DivaDuckTours, Owner at Diva Duck Amphibious Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Robert,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let other folks know your opinion about DivaDuck. Hope you have a terrific holiday season.
DivaDuck