“Great Breakfast! Best Baquettes ever”

Paris Bakery & Cafe
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My wife and I had crepes which came with a side of baquettes and the greatest jam ever.
The food was so good we came back the next day.

1  Thank PennsaukenMark

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We went there last Saturday. We had to wait half an hour to get a table but it was worth every single minute. It is a charming French café just like one finds when visiting Paris. My husband had the egg white fermiere omelet with side of crispy bacon while I indulged in the surprise crepe. The Illy coffee was brewed to perfection. They also give you baguette with butter and jam. It was by far the best baguette we had in a restaurant. The service was great and our waitress was very nice. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

My daughter had breakfast at Paris Bakery yesterday as a special treat. It used to be a special treat when we visted. Apparently, Paris Bakery & Cafe has been bought out by new owners. I did hear the old owners were staying on and training the new owners. However, I believe they need to spend many more hours teaching them customer service. The new owner walked by my table numerous times (too many to count) without even a look in my direction. The old owner and his wife used to come out and ask how your food was and say hello. They were amazing. The service was also poor. It took forever to receive my check and no one came for me to pay. I could have easily walked out without paying the bill. That is how much attention they were giving us. I am very disappointed.

1  Thank APicard0207
Reviewed January 31, 2014

If you are in West Palm Beach or Palm Beach for that matter and are looking for a delightful cafe for a scrumptious light meal, this is the place for you. Just came back from a brief visit to West Palm Beach and discovered a bit of France in downtown. The crepes and egg dishes were cooked perfectly and the breads and pastries were quite literally finger licking good as was the choice of various coffee drinks. Definitely the place to go for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We just finished visiting the Norton art museum around noon and were searching for a place to eat for lunch, we all enjoyed our meals.