“Breakfast filled me up!”

Paris Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #21 of 686 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Had the crepe with eggs, spinach, feta, tomatoes and caramelized onions. There was more then enough food. Services was quick and extremely nice. This place lives up to the reviews. I loved it!

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We met friends here in our way out if town. It was easy to find and parking is metered on the streets, so bring change. The food was so yummy everyone ate it all. Their Nutella crepe was just like the ones I had in Paris. There are a few tables inside and more outside. You can't go wrong here!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

So happy I found this little gem when I moved to WPB. I have been a dozen times, and it is always consistent. At lunch I cannot give up the Mediterranean Salad, and at breakfast I cannot give up my Eggs in A Cup. Friendly, prompt service.

Always bring guests here, and they too rave about it.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My family and I stayed on Singer Island and drove down here for breakfast, twice. It was so good! The crepes were awesome .Pastries were great too. And the service was great too.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We ate there twice this week and were impressed both times. The owners care about quality and service. The food is excellent.