“Always Delicious”

Ranked #17 of 669 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Always Delicious”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I would highly recommend Paris for any visit to West Palm Beach! Their breakfast crepes are spectacular. My favorite salad is the Jardin with Paris' roasted chicken. It is always filled with fresh vegetables and the chicken is the best. The service is great and I am never disapointed!

Visited October 2013

Tennessee
“Nice French Bakery and Restaurant”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This small place is very nice and authentic feeling, and excellent food, and the owners/managers were also very nice to us, and we never had a bad meal and went there several times for breakfast and lunch. The sweet crepes, savory crepes and daily specials were very reasonably priced and delicious.

• Visited October 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Food was pretty good”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We went there for breakfast. It is a small cafe with a few tables inside and more outside. When we arrived, the guy tried to seat us at the really small table for 2 however we asked for the table next to it that had 3 chairs. Rather than just sitting us he said no and this is the table. My wife said its to small and we wanted the slightly larger one. They were not busy and other tables were empty. So we were sat at the larger table and ordered out food. We had two breakfast Crepes, surprise and oo la la. My wife asked for no spinach and mushrooms and onions instead. When we got the food, her had spinach and when she mentioned it I the waitress, she said sorry and that was it. Kind of shocked at the response. They should of remade it. We could of easily said take it away but my wife tried it and said the crepe was good even though they didn't make it right. I will say the food was good especially the Nutella crepe. The owner did quickly say hi and asked if we were ok. He was in a rush. The experience was not the best place in WPB, but the food was fairly good.

norocandi, Owner at Paris Bakery & Cafe, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Dear Taylor200,
We apologize for the poor service. We should have been much more accommodating on the table selection, specially if we were not busy. About the mistake of your wife's order, you are totally right. We should have replace the wrong breakfast crepe by the right one, with an apology. I should have spend more time with you, instead of saying a quick "hi". In that case I could be able to find out about the issues and I could act accordingly.
Your review is a great wake-up call : always pay close attention to our guest's needs and satisfaction ! Obviously, we failed that day !!!
We hope, you will give us a second chance to provide you the service you deserved to receive.
A bientot ?

Didier Martin
New York City, New York
“Quality French cuisine with owners who care”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Visiting from NYC, we are always a little skeptical with overly positive reviews but with Paris Bakery & Cafe, we were wonderfully surprised to find such quality French food in WPB. We came back 3 times in the course of a week and really enjoyed the baguettes, croissants, savory crepes, salads and sandwiches... all very delicious. You can tell the owners really care about what they are doing. In WPB, this is hard to find!

Visited October 2013
New York
“Feels like Paris!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My family of 5 went to the Paris Cafe for "Le Frunche", which is served on Saturdays. We ordered everything from the sandwiches to the sweet crepes and it was all delicious! The complimentary baguette and jam was heavenly- I bought a jar before leaving! Really first class coffee, too. The decor is charming and very French, right down to the tablecloths. The waitstaff is professional and very attentive without being intrusive, and many of them speak French, which adds to the fun! They answer the phone with "Bonjour!" We met the very charming owner who was obviously quite proud of his cafe, as well he should be. It's a wonderful place to relax and unwind after a visit to the outdoor green market and antique market- both within walking distance. There is outdoor seating, but the day we were there it was a little too hot to sit outdoors; but when I visit again in December, that's where I intend to sit! Thank you, Paris Cafe staff, for a lovely meal!

• Visited October 2013