“A little hidden gem”

Ranked #17 of 668 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Warren, Ohio
“A little hidden gem”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I found this place on trip advisor so for my birthday breakfast I wanted to go there! You have to park on one of the side roads which I recommend or in the parking garage. But it is downtown west palm beach on one of the main roads. I had my two small children with me and a stroller keep that in mind. It has cute outside tables and chairs and in the inside is very cute but small so bringing the stroller in its a little difficult but we made it work. We were greeted as soon as we came in by a couple of different people which makes you feel good going into a new place. The décor is Paris café which really made you feel you traveled to France! You can either sit down and be served or go up to the counter and order your food that way. We were actually severed by a couple different people and who I believe to be the owner. Anyways they were all very nice and explained anything that I didn't understand!! The food was amazing the crepes which I recommend were absolutely delicious!! The food was very inexpensive nothing that I seen was over 10.99 and for that price you get a huge crepe, salad and bread. All in all when I go to west palm beach this will be one of my number one spots!!!

• Visited July 2013

“Calorie counters beware, rich sugary but excellent”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Nothing to write home about regarding service with a very limited menu. Small with good atmosphere. We would go back but not frequently. Rich awesome pastries if you can afford the calories. It's an infrequent treat place for us

• Visited June 2013
Augusta, Georgia
“Delicious Crepes!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We walked to Paris Bakery from Palm Beach for breakfast and it was worth it! The Crepes were absolutely delicious, and I enjoyed a mocha that was perfect! We ate outside in July since there was no available seating indoors, so it was a bit hot after our walk, but the food made up for it! In addition to the expansive menu of crepes there were several options from the bakery and other breakfast food items. We didn't try the other options, but I'm sure they would be wonderful!

Florida
“Amazing food and service in a quaint setting”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

So glad we found this gem! From the moment we walked up to the door, the staff was friendly, attentive, & accommodating. The food was delicious--fresh and full of flavor. The portions were hearty but that did not take away from the quality of the food. Prices ranged from about $7 for a breakfast croissant (served with home fries) to about $10 for a large savory crepe served with salad. This cafe offers both indoor and outdoor seating as well as table service (contrary to a previous reviewer.) We were told by our server that their breads & croissants are all homemade. We sampled both sweet and savory crepes and a breakfast croissant. All were heavenly! (I highly recommend the Brittany--chicken, spinach, mushrooms, and bechamel) The homemade tarragon salad dressing is terrific, too. We will definitely be back and this will be one of the places on our "list" to take people who come visit the area. Thank you for a wonderful meal and delightful hospitality.

Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW! Definitely try this place”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I looked up previous reviews, and my husband and I decided to try this place. The reviews were right, the food was great. We had to wait a while, because visitors and locals alike obviously felt the same. But, the staff was very nice on keeping us informed on when we would get a table. There are seats outside, as well as in. I would actually recommend outside because inside seemed a little cramped. What seemed like the owners were there also, a French man and woman who clearly knew their repeat customers. The waitresses looked like they were their daughters. This place has a very laid-back feel, but has an extensive menu.

Obviously, crepes are the things to get here if you like them. If you don't, the table next to us were repeat customers and they were raving about the salads they always get, so it seems like you cannot go wrong. The prices were also good, in comparison to some breakfast chains even. My husband had a crepe, stuffed with scrambled eggs and topped with foie gras, surrounded by potatoes, caramelized onions and apple compote. If that wasn't enough, they served what tasted like homemade bread on the side with clearly homemade strawberry jam. Amazing! I got crepes stuffed with goat cheese and strawberries. It was perfect, seeing as I ate half of my husband's food anyway.
Oh, if you can, go on Saturday...they have an extended brunch menu. Check out their website!