“Every bit as good as the reviews say it is!”

Paris Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #18 of 685 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Reviewed February 12, 2013

A group of Red Hat ladies from Boca Raton went there today after our field trip to West Palm Beach on basis of the wonderful comments on Trip Advisor. Everyone of us loved our lunch! Crepes were sublime - I didn't think I would like them because of the sauce (bechemel - sp?) but it was SO good! Everyone had a crepe except one woman had a salad that she said was wonderful. Their tarragon dressing is to die for.
A little out of the way but well worth it - I can't wait to bring my husband there for lunch!

1  Thank J4BFL

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Today was my first time at Paris Bakery and I had a delicious lunch.
We had the hot subs Bastille and the Formidable and both were really really good. They were sold out on almond croissants, but we tried the plain one and it was yummy. We couldn't resist not to have the crepes with nutella, fresh bananas and strawberries. No regrets on all choices.We'll definitely go again.

1  Thank atneba
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great spot, good food and pricing is just right. Service is phenomenal! Coffee is perfect, pastries ate great and it's a nice refuge from Starbucks. Breakfast otems on menu are fantastic as well !

1  Thank Felixfox
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Paris Bakery and Cafe is a wonderful restaurant. The service was great and the food is excellent. The three of us really enjoyed our crepes and salad. (salad dressing is amazing) I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone. We had a baby with us and it wasn't a problem at all. (highchair was available) We hope to return in the near future!!

1  Thank Kmk1980
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We only grabbed a few items to go but it was all great. Staff was so wonderful and I felt like I was back in Paris. Only regret is not having enough time to stay and eat an actual meal vs grabbing snacks to go.

1  Thank lovinmymomlife