“Delicious and quaint” 5 of 5 stars

Paris Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #11 of 639 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious and quaint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great spot, good food and pricing is just right. Service is phenomenal! Coffee is perfect, pastries ate great and it's a nice refuge from Starbucks. Breakfast otems on menu are fantastic as well !

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Felixfox

“Fantastic Find in West Palm Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Paris Bakery and Cafe is a wonderful restaurant. The service was great and the food is excellent. The three of us really enjoyed our crepes and salad. (salad dressing is amazing) I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone. We had a baby with us and it wasn't a problem at all. (highchair was available) We hope to return in the near future!!

1 Thank Kmk1980
Green Bay
“Such a cute and delicious place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We only grabbed a few items to go but it was all great. Staff was so wonderful and I felt like I was back in Paris. Only regret is not having enough time to stay and eat an actual meal vs grabbing snacks to go.

1 Thank 3littletoads
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Nice place but not all that for lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Just had lunch here today & chose the restaurant based on the Trip Advisor listing that it was a great place to do a business lunch. I really must disagree. I was really embarrassed that I had invited a business client to a place that was so casual. We sat on the street as it was a beautiful day and the inside restaurant is quite small and was cold. The street noise however interfered with our attempts to have a good conversation.

The staff was quite pleasant, the owner has a terrific personality. However, the food wasn't all that. I'll defer to others about the breakfast and could see that the restaurant has possibilities as a great place for the morning. But my shrimp quiche was no big deal, and my guest thought his blackened chicken on a baguette was equally mediocre.

For an inexpensive lunch with friends or people you already know and with whom you work, OK. But please don't do as I did and take a client here. It won't turn out well. Way too casual.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank cbsinfll
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Breakfast in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

This is by far the best breakfast in town! You can enjoy sitting outside on a beautiful morning and enjoy a fantastic omelet, French toast and or an unbelievable crepe. I eat breakfast there multiple times a week however I hear the lunches are fantastic as well. The staff is wonderful and the owners really take pride in their work making sure to visit the tables to see how your meal is. I highly recommend the Paris Bakery

1 Thank JPKiv