“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G”

Ranked #19 of 685 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Wow! I had read reviews and figured we wouldnt be disappointed. But HOLY COW was this place delicious!!! The food was sooo fresh, coffee yummy and the crossaints boy i could eat those everyday. My boyfriend and I had decided to eat inside since it was super windy and we were suprised on how small it was. But once we sat down and felt how nice everyone was from the staff to the customers we were good. The owners were sooo sweet! They even were giving out to go cookies for Halloween to their customers! Cannot wait to go back!!!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

A wonderful place to start your day! Service was great and the staff is very friendly. Food was amazing and the coffee is phenomenal! Great place to also buy fresh baked goods.

1  Thank CSM419
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were looking for a breakfast restaurant but found after we arrived that we'd just missed it. My disappointment didn't last long however. I started out with a chocolate croissant - which was to die for! As other reviewers have mentioned, their specialty is crepes. I'm not a huge fan of crepes but after having one here I am now a convert! So many to choose from, I tried the Lido and my husband got the Cordon Bleu and they were fabulous! If it wasn't so far from where we were staying we'd have eaten here every day! Service was excellent, and this adorable cafe is a must if you are in the area - you will be happy you did!

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

We are always looking for a French Bakery or Restaurant on our trips, and this wonderful place was just "around the corner". We live in the area since 2009 and my husband discovered this piece of haven two weeks ago! I highly recommend the Saturday breakfast. Start with an Illy Coffee and home made croissants, and move forward to one of their Savory Crepes, Eggs in a cup or a delicious Melted Ham & Brie Croissant! Most of them are served with a side of Fried Potatoes or a Salad with home made tarragon dressing. You have to try this place!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I love crepes and these are delicious! Went for breakfast recently with my daughter and granddaughter and we loved the crepes and pancakes and breakfast potatoes and bread and...everything. Attentive service and fresh food. My only complaint would be the size of the tables inside, very hard to manage all the plates and glasses for 3 of us. I'll be going back again and again.