“CREPES!”

Ranked #19 of 686 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I love crepes and these are delicious! Went for breakfast recently with my daughter and granddaughter and we loved the crepes and pancakes and breakfast potatoes and bread and...everything. Attentive service and fresh food. My only complaint would be the size of the tables inside, very hard to manage all the plates and glasses for 3 of us. I'll be going back again and again.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

lovely crepes, tasty and in well priced for those who are looking for a place to have a nice treat for breakfast.
went with my family and the owners were very pleasant with my toddler.
absolutely looking forward to be back again.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Generally crepes with a nice variety of fillings and traditional b'fast fare. I had "Viola'" which would have been perfect if scrambled eggs weren't cooked 'til they " rattled in the pan". I has not specified "soft scrambled" so partly my fault. Nonetheless , I don't think it's too much to ask a restaurant that advertises as a breakfast venue to know how to cook eggs. (or at least know to ask) Service was slow but pleasant. Spouse had traditional breakfast which he gave a 5 out of 10.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I don't really have much to compare this place to, but my wife and I tend to be pretty picky when it comes to the quality of food at restaurants. Not only are the owners absolutely delightful with their thick French accents and ubiquitous smiles, but the food here is simply superb.

It's a favorite hotspot in West Palm, especially considering it's right in the heart of downtown, just a few blocks from the university that my wife and I met and fell in love at. We've had the sweet crepes (banana and nutella, strawberry, they're all so good), French Toast (homemade THICK bread with sliced fresh strawberries, syrup, and powdered sugar), lunchtime sandwiches (ask for the homemade balsamic glaze - it's to die for), and eggs in a cup (you MUST try these, the one with bacon and homemade bechamel sauce is incredible; also, my wife likes the eggs a little runny and they usually get them perfect every time if she asks for it). Really, you can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

The servers are all so attentive and sweet - they're always very bright and helpful. You don't ever have to wait too long for your food and the prices are very reasonable. My wife is obsessed with their ILLY coffee specialties (now she tries to hunt it down at stores whenever she has the chance - "Please let me buy this, honey? It's almost my birthday!" ) To her credit, it is a very smooth and luscious coffee.

Altogether, this place is a gem and it was a tragedy that my wife and I moved away. We do miss our Paris Bakery and Cafe.

1  Thank Jonny S
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Best croissant in town. Almond succulent. A place to go.Can not wait to try their crepes, salad and quiches.I can have breakfast everyday there. I love this place