“Paris. Share This. (Get it? It rhymes!)”

Paris Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #17 of 669 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Vacaville, California, United States
“Paris. Share This. (Get it? It rhymes!)”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I don't really have much to compare this place to, but my wife and I tend to be pretty picky when it comes to the quality of food at restaurants. Not only are the owners absolutely delightful with their thick French accents and ubiquitous smiles, but the food here is simply superb.

It's a favorite hotspot in West Palm, especially considering it's right in the heart of downtown, just a few blocks from the university that my wife and I met and fell in love at. We've had the sweet crepes (banana and nutella, strawberry, they're all so good), French Toast (homemade THICK bread with sliced fresh strawberries, syrup, and powdered sugar), lunchtime sandwiches (ask for the homemade balsamic glaze - it's to die for), and eggs in a cup (you MUST try these, the one with bacon and homemade bechamel sauce is incredible; also, my wife likes the eggs a little runny and they usually get them perfect every time if she asks for it). Really, you can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

The servers are all so attentive and sweet - they're always very bright and helpful. You don't ever have to wait too long for your food and the prices are very reasonable. My wife is obsessed with their ILLY coffee specialties (now she tries to hunt it down at stores whenever she has the chance - "Please let me buy this, honey? It's almost my birthday!" ) To her credit, it is a very smooth and luscious coffee.

Altogether, this place is a gem and it was a tragedy that my wife and I moved away. We do miss our Paris Bakery and Cafe.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Jonny S

“Staff professionel et amical”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Best croissant in town. Almond succulent. A place to go.Can not wait to try their crepes, salad and quiches.I can have breakfast everyday there. I love this place

Palm Beach, Florida
“It's THYME to try Paris Cafe”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We missed the breakfast until 11am, but enjoyed the crepes, quiche and wraps for lunch instead.
The service was friendly and relaxed with a charming French accent, coffee was Illy brand--so delicious! A light green thyme/sweet onion dressing in an Eiffel Tower jar was the surprise hit on our salads. It was available for purchase so I brought a little bit of Paris home with me.

• Visited August 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia
“A must for lunch”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great pastry and crepes this side of the Atlantic. Been to Paris, and the food here is just as good if not better. The owner took time out to talk with us and was extremely friendly!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank NDTGermany
Madison, MS
“Excellent food from Paris”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Decided to go here after reading reviews. We were not dissappointed. The owners introduced themselves and recommended the crepes. The crepes were great along with all the other food.

• Visited August 2012