“Great salads and Paninis”

Paris Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #26 of 699 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I admit that I have Paris Baker & Cafe for lunch more than I should, but it is very good. The salads are very food and plentiful, a meal in itself. The Nicoise salad is a favorite of mine. The tuna is flavorful and the anchovies add the salt I sometimes like.
For Paninis I enjoy the Florence Panini, a chicken breast and fresh tomatoes. The bread is always good. You can eat cheaper elsewhere but you will suffer from lesser quality and quantity.

norocandi, Owner at Paris Bakery & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2011

Bonjour,
We want to thank you very much for your review ! And we would like to share with you the good news ! Trip Advisor awarded us a certificate of excellence for 2011 thanks to your review and your support ! We and our Dream Team are proud of this award posted to our front door !

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Located in the heart of Palm Beach's downtown area, Paris Bakery and Cafe is one of the best options for breakfast or lunch, ESPECIALLY if you want to pretend you are in France. Their food and coffee is top notch, and their owners only add to the flair, as they are both from France and adorable. Some of the nicest small restaurant owners I've met. If you want to escape and can't afford the actual trip to Paris, this is the very next best thing. Stop by, I guarantee you won't regret it.

1  Thank KLGeorge

Reviewed July 27, 2011

We were in Palm Beach for a week-once we discovered the Paris cafe we went everyday either for breakfast or lunch. It is a wonderful and quaint cafe where my son and I felt very welcomed. Oh, and the food was absolutely delicious! We cannot wait to go back! If I were living there, I would go to this restaurant every day! Wonderful! Thank you!

Reviewed April 20, 2011

What a wonderful little place. My friends and I were in W. Palm for a week and chose to eat here three times., (twice for breakfast and once for lunch). The owners and their staff are wonderful - charming and efficient. The food is amazing - I tried new things each time and didn't regret any of them. The eggs in a cup (sort of a translation of the French, which I can't remember) made with cream, were wonderful as were the savory lunch crepe and the vegetable omlette. I loved the coffee too - a little bit of Paris in the south of Florida; a great mix.

1  Thank sevensmom

Reviewed April 17, 2011

Been to Paris many times, and this is the real thing. I'd offer suggestions, but it's all good. But the best thing about Paris Cafe are the owners. Truly wonderful people who want you to have a good time and a great meal.Go and have fun doing whatever crazy thing you intend on doing on Clematis street. But turn the corner and stop by here too.

2  Thank tullyhanson