“Great dinner ! The best steak we had in Palm Beach area !”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 681 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Very , very good steak house , expansive , but real value for money . Restaurant has a nice atmosphere and very comfortable seating . All together , a pleasant , high quality dining with an outstanding service. Our waitress Jennifer was polite, sincerely warm , but at same time so professional that in all week of daily visiting Palm Beach upscale restaurants , we didn't experienced anybody even close to be that good.
Compliments to the manager of Ruth's Chris for bringing his people to such level of excellency .

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Visited December 13. I was so pleased to see a "price fix" option on the menu, as a big meat eater I am not. This menu had a great option to sample many courses at a very fair price and in perfect size portions. This menu sampled in Florida, makes me want to visit this establishment in CT. Anthony our waiter, did a fine job, but disappeared toward the end of our meal as it got busier. Overall, much happier than I ever anticipated. They brought a BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY dessert presentation
!!!!!!!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Had a business meeting here and was very impressed with the food and service. A little expensive based on cost/value but enjoyable nonetheless. The sides are a la carte which allows choices and there is enough for 2 in each side dish. Note to self when ordering: don't overorder. A very nice time was had by all. Very attentive service.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

After a performance at the Kravis Cednter across the street, my wife and I went to this southwest end of West Palm's area of restaurants and boutiques called City Place. Our appetizers, if doubled, could have served as an entire entree. My wife enjoyed the Osso Buco ravioli, and Ahi tuna was my choice. The access for physical diasbility was great, but my ears had trouble with the sound level.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

This was our first time at a Ruth Chris' and it was a good one. We first had a drink at the bar during Happy Hour as we were there before opening the restaurant. They had the appetizers on sale so tried the Lobster bites. Delicious.
Now to the meal. Very good steak but I really liked getting big sides. I had their signature salad with Bleu Cheese and it was very cheesy. Also I liked the creamed spinach and mashed potatoes. The dessert that came with our meal was very chocolately so I didn't like it but hubby ate it. Our waiter was a bit too stiff for me but I suppose that is what is wanted at this restaurant.
All in all, a nice evening.