“First time was great, not so hot the next.”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 681 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The first time we ate at this location everything was perfect. The next time out was Valentine's day 2013 and due to the volume the food must have been pre-made. The steak was ordered medium and came out closer to well, warm, and chewy. The sides were also only luke warm. We'll try a third time but definitely not on a holiday.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The service, food, seating, presentation was all excellent. The only reason my review is not excellent was because of the people that were in this particular Ruth Kris. Because of the location by city walk it has an undesirable low end type of clientele. This aspect makes it difficult to execute a true fine dining experience that you are paying for. Maybe if they could have a dress code for certain areas of the restaurant. Also, if someone is noticeably intoxicated, belligerent, and trying to fight other customers they should be removed from the premises. This is not the kind of behavior one would expect when paying top dollar to dine. The handcrafted cocktails were very good, steak salad was fresh 11 oz filet was juicy and tender. Loved the giant sautéed fresh mushrooms and desert was quite delicious loved the fresh vanilla ice cream with custard cherry sauce and cookie. Also, when we arrived a happy anniversary card was setup along with hearts and a picture card was provided at the end. Overall a very good experience, but maybe next time we will go to a different Ruth Kris.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Went with my family of 5 (3 teens). I've been other locations but family has never been. It was a great experience. From our bartender, waiter, food, service and value.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

There bar is too small, but if you can get a seat you will stay the night. The bartenders are very nice, their drinks are great for 7.00 and they have a menu of 7.00 food also. I tried all of them. They are excellent. The dining room is always lovely.

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I planned a wonderful night for my wife for our Wedding Anniversary.The food started out really good my wife got the Ruth Classic. She started out with the salad I had tomato soup I had the Ribeye she had the Sirlon steak with finished with dessert. Three hours later, Lebron was driving to the basket and I heard foot steps upstairs and the wife was on the toilet . Yep diarrhea. Spent $165 Overpriced & have to make it up to her. Very disappointed, it was our first time there.

2  Thank 123johnross