“Very Good Service and Steak”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 676 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed January 1, 2013

From the moment you pull into the parking lot, the service begins with a uniformed valet service and a staff of very friendly greeters to make you feel welcomed. Very efficient way of greeting the guest and a immidiate sitting, after sitting the waitress welcomed our group of 4 by the name on the reservation list. She introduced herself as Kristin and asked for our beverage order, also she mentioned that Monica will help her with our table service.
I had the Strip Steak that was cooked to order, the steak arrived in a sizzling plate, with juice in the bottom and a nice sear crust. I normally season my steak with salt and pepper, but this one was just right. I have also ordered a side of asparagus with Hollandaise sauce.
My wife had the filet done perfectly again with a side of scalloped potatoes she did enjoy the meal. One of our friend at the table had the strip steak and it look the same as my, for the side he ordered the broiled tomatoes, two very large cuts that it looked very appetizing, they have been here before and ordered again to shared becaused they liked very much.
The last order was another filet with a side of sweet potato casserole with a crust of pecans, looked like rice dish. We all enjoyed our meal with very little leftover. And to finish the evening to we shared a order of Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce and Creme Brulee. My wife was picking the raisins out of the bread pudding and she likes her pudding a little firmer consistancy. As to the Creme Brulee, a very nice caramel color top with fresh berries with a mint leaf for decoration.
Overall a very pleasing experiance, for being New Year Eve, they where expecting about 450 guest this evening, at times the wait staff was rushed, they where having computer issues entering the orders. The restaurant needs some updating, we where sitted by the French Doors and all the windows above the doors had dry rot.

1  Thank Rob O
There are newer reviews for Ruth's Chris Steak House

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Ruths Chris Steak House has a way to prepare Steaks that others do noit have. Their Steaks are always sizzling, moist, and flavorful--never tough or dry. Wait staff is also top notch.

1  Thank RonSinger
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

The waitstaff was awesome! The food was awesome. ..it was pricey but well worth it . Great atmosphere. ..christmas tree was stunning...would definitely go back!

1  Thank toyia12
Reviewed December 2, 2012

What more is there to say about this restaurant. If you;ve ever been you know how good it is, and if you haven't been, you should at least try it once despite the upscale price. It is worth the treat for yourself. This is a particularly new/mondern location. Excellent food.

1  Thank cookie r
Reviewed November 28, 2012

There's no doubt that they serve a very nice steak indeed ... but wow ... the price! The steaks on offer are priced for the steak only ... no extras. You want vegetables? That's extra. I had a fairly modestly sized steak and one side dish of creamed spinach. No starter, no drinks, no desert .. and I left $50.00 poorer.
The service too was extremely OTT. The waiter was overly helpful and addressed us "my friend". I found this to be totally insincere and just irritatling.

1  Thank Visitor_from_UK