“Great Fun”

Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 670 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Rocco's Tacos offers a true taste of Mexico within a fun casual environment. When you first step through the door you become part of the atmosphere, joining a diverse crowd enjoying flavors picked directly from Mexico. Experience guacamole prepared tableside. Sample from 225 varieties of tequila. Order a margarita with a sour mix you'll taste nowhere else - it's made right on the premises. Rocco's provided a diverse menu with a distinct attention to detail including corn tortillas made by hand and cooked fresh on the Comal in our kitchen, just as they are made in kitchens throughout our neighbors to the south. Prepare for a treat, with the authentic Mexican flavors of Rocco's Tacos. Whether you're looking for a tasty lunch, a destination to build, or a late night fun, you'll find it here. Enjoy.
Myerstown, Pennsylvania
“Great Fun”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Good food and atmosphere in West Palm Beach! They had indoor and outdoor seating. Loved the guacamole!

• Turkish first
Olathe, Kansas
“Yummy mexican”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We went for All You Can Eat Taco Night. We didn't know it was that night, just happened to stumble into that. 4 of our 5 family members ended up doing that. The tacos are pretty good, but nothing incredibly special. They do have a large handful of varieties of tacos you can pick from for your all you can eat. The chips had the "Rocco Spice" on it...and I found that it made it flavorful and not at all hot (which is a plus for me...I can't do hot!). The tableside guac is a must. It was awesome! We were here on travel, so it is probably not an option to return. But if we did, next time I would definitely try something other than the tacos.

Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Impressed!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Walked in here dictated by hunger. wasn't expecting much as it looks, externally like a standard high street chain. As the drinks arrived I could tell that I had been wrong to prejudge. The drinks were good. We had nachos (made in house) with salsa and guacamole, both fresh and good. The entrees didn't disappoint and I left feeling well fed and as though I hadn't been ripped off. I will go back.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Atmosphere, Guac, and Booze, Oh My!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Clematis Street has an energetic vibe that seems to flow from the hustle and bustle of Rocco's Tocos. To be sure, there is no quiet night out here. It is loud, screaming fun -- in the decor, menu, drink choices and table made guacamole. While I have yet to find an amazing entree (still good), the spicy guacamole and home made chips are a favorite.

West Palm Beach
“Rocco's Tacos on Clematis Street in West Palm Beach, Florida”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Though my stomach prevents me from frequenting too many Mexican eateries, the best I have ever frequented is the always crowded and busy Rocco's Tacos Mexican restaurant on Clematis Street in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida. If a patron likes guacamole the waiter will arrive at your table and start making it for you from scratch. A bit pricey but authentic and delicious!

• Visited October 2013