“Good place to hear loud music and get a buzz”

Dr. Feelgood's Rock Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Great drinks, awesome music but make sure you bring a lot of $$$! They are open late, but I would suggest taking a cab if you have been partaking in the adult beverages cause there are a lot of cops in the area at closing time, and I'm sure no one wants one of them to give ya a ride to "their house" LOL

There are newer reviews for Dr. Feelgood's Rock Bar and Grill

Reviewed December 4, 2011

I forgot my wallet and had to order tap water. On the second round the bartender charged me for it as a scam and then called me a duchebag for not tipping him on top of what he charged me. When I told the manager he shrugged at me and said "So?" like he could care less what the bartender did or said. As I walked away the bartender was swearing at me and causing a scene in front of the manager and the manager did nothing. Nightclubs are a dime a dozen and you must ask your self, "Am I willing to risk getting treated poorly because a manager doesn't care what his staff does or says to me?" If you answered no then don't risk it at Dr. Feelgoods Clematis Street, West Palm Beach.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Happy hour from 9-11, things just started getting hopping around 11. Great old school and popular songs. Great staff!

Reviewed July 23, 2011

Great happy hour specials that run until at least 9 PM. Bar starts to pick up around 11PM. They play awesome music, new, old, doesn't matter. Best bar we went to in West Palm, hands down.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 29, 2008

IT no NYC club or bar but it gets the all the good people

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook