“The worst location for Bizzarro, managers a jerk”
Review of Bizzarro Pizza

Bizzarro Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Dine In, Take Out, Free Delivery
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This isn't a review of just one pizza, but being a Bizzarro customer for over 15 years, and conveniently near my work, THIS LOCATION is the WORST. They do NOT resolve complaints, the drivers can care less, the pizza has 1/2 the cheese it should have, and in the worst case scenario, they DO NOT make you a new pizza, just give you $5 off your next lousy order. The manager calls me back after I tell him never again will I go to this pizza location, he has the nerve to hang up on me. He should be fired, but every day there have a different manager and he knew this. This manager worked Thursday sept 20. DO NOT EAT THIS GARBAGE.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten at this Bizzarro's on many occasions. I find the food to be fresh good tasting of high-quality. I'll continue to patronize their business. Michael your host and owner goes out of his way to make sure your dining experience is a pleasurable one.

2  Thank Thelubman
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We're used to paying a lot for pizza when we're at home, so this actually seemed cheaper to us. Good taste, lots of variety to choose from. The family enjoyed this pizza.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Do not buy gift certificate and expect them to honor it-10.00 I'm sure would not bancrupt your business but it will sure keep me from coming back!!!! They tried to blame Hometown news for overselling gift cert- not the customers fault!!

2  Thank donna f
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Not sure what to say or the story behind this place. Same name, but nowhere near as good as Indialantic. Always eat at Indialantic and never disapointed. Ate at W. Melbourne location and it tasted completely different. Like I said not sure why. Won't go anywhere but Indialantic. Nuff said.

2  Thank James L