“Great Hamburger”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I don't usually like my meat well done but they have a way of cooking it that makes the pattie suculent. I like the wide choice of toppings. The fries are a little limp for my. I like fries very crispy.
When they first opened, the lines were awful, but it is not bad if you time your visits right. They provide peanuts to eat while you are waiting for you order.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Great Concept, Back to basic, Dave Thomas (Wendy's) said it best, "Define exactly what you are and strive to be the best at it". In a perfect world. Visiting on two different times, Both fell short of the mark. Fries were not properly blanched, leaving them grease soaked. The burger was not bad, just a real messy burger. The patty was a very good quality Ground Beef, It lacked any type of seasoning. The Burger could really be a winner with the wide range of toppings offered. Over all I was really let down on two different visits. I hope they can get it "Righted" This is truly a great concept, Burgers and Fries. In the world of Burgers it has become a business of selling lots of low quality burgers and these guys are right there on the edge of being a real force in the multi unit restaurant arena.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Love the food. Wish I could afford it more often. Too many fries ALWAYS. It's hard to get out of here for less than $10.00 / person. That's a lot for a working guy. Food is great though, and always cooked fresh. Lower prices would get me there 3 times as much since I work nearby, and have many other choices in the plaza as well as within a mile.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Ok, the burgers are fresh and tasty, the fries are monstrous, but seriously overpriced and overrated. Go West young man, have an In-N-Out Burger; far superior!!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

If you like big, juicy burgers with all the toppings this is the place for you. The atmosphere is lively and fun, call ahead or ordering on line is easy, we have never had a mis-order as so often happens with the other fast food places. Their fries are amazing and remind me of good "fish and chip shop" fries from home -definitely not frozen. Beware the jalapenos these are fresh and add a great kick to the burger, the guys who make the burgers are generous with the toppings so check before biting. I have always had a great experience here, we love the food and eat here for special pig out nights.