“Good for the price!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by this Econolodge. It was remarkably clean and up to date. The room was large, the beds were comfortable and the atmosphere was quiet. We all slept well. The breakfast looked nice , but our kids has seen the Dunkin Donuts across the street and talked us into eating there. The room price was great. We were a little concerned about staying there because some Econolodge hotels aren't nice, but this one was great! I'm very picky about cleanliness- and even I was ok with this place!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I was led here from a coupon for Holiday Inn Express. Apparently it has been sold to Econo Lodge. The non smoking room stunk of smoke covered with perfume. The carpets and furniture were stained. There was lipstick on one of the pillows, hair in the sink, and a dirty towel hanging on the shower bar. The towels smelled of smoke. The ice machine was empty. At breakfast, nearly everything was gone, and no one was there to replenish things. With several other hotels in the immediate area, I would not stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank rick0208
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This hotel is currently called Wesley Chapel Inn. I am told the name will be changing again but with the same independent owner soon, and that seems to be the reason customer service is out the window. I have now stayed at this hotel for two weeks while working out of town and if I have any say will not be staying here again. more than half the time there was old coffee in the lobby at 6 am. Breakfast was advertised but tasted like cardboard and was sketchy as far as when it would be ready (anywhere from 6 am to 6:30 am) I was told this was due to budgeting and that other customers who woke later in the day were complaining of having no breakfast left. Hmmm..
the list goes' on . My keycard had to be reset almost daily. The hallway and elevator smelled like sewer gas leakage either from an open sewer vent line or bathroom fans venting in the ceilings (especially in the mornings). On my first day there the pool had a sign on the door that said " closed by order of the health department". I must say the rooms were fairly clean and did not smell as bad as the hallways and two of the four employee's I dealt with were very friendly and helpful (There names were AJ and Mark) however the two ladies who worked in the evenings lacked any kind of customer friendly type attitudes, never greeting customers upon entering or leaving and going as far as engaging in private talk at the customer service desk and actually making me wait till they were done their with there conversation before acknowledging me (Again to reset my card key for my room ). I was told the owners name is Aman Patel but his business card states he is the general manager and his business card even has Holiday Inn Express marked out with black marker (although it is still readable). " Sleep Inn" located real close by is a much better choice as far as customer service goes, quality of breakfast, Including it being ready by no later than 6 am. and the rooms are close to 20 dollars cheaper a night but with equal quality (except for the bathrooms which are no bigger than a master bedrooms closet :( ). They even have a happy hour two nights a week which includes pizza beer and soda's . ( just show's how friendly the staff is. )

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joseph B
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Checked in in the evening left our belongings in the room and were back a few hours later. Upon turning the sheets over there were pubic and long hairs in the bedding. Orange/brown stain in the middle of the sheets and the pillows were wrinkled. SHEETS were NEVER washed. Checked out soon after booking another hotel room and was told by front desk that would be refunded when the manager came in. Aman Patel the manager never contacted me and I had to call multiple times in order to reach him. When I finally spoke to him he was uninterested and told me I would not receive the refund because I stayed for more than 20 minutes. This is NO longer the Holiday Inn it is now the Wesley Chapel Inn. EXTREME dissatisfaction and horrendous customer service.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Daniella C
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Shortly after we got to the room we realized there were bugs crawling all over the night stand and dead bugs in the bed. The sheets looked like they had not been changed and the room obviously hadn't been vacuumed. It was DISGUSTING! We checked out immediately and the manager said our credit card will not charged. We couldn't get out of that nasty hotel fast enough!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank SamAndLarry
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stayed here only because we could not find any other place to stay. The front desk clerk not the best person to talk with. They quote you a price but if you are paying in cash they ask for an extra $50 for a deposit. This is in case you break something in room. You get the deposit back when checking out. Most Holiday Inn Expresses have a pretty good breakfast but not this one. Very very basic nothing extra . We skipped breakfast and found a cracker barrel not too far away.
Won t be staying here again...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank roadmap2
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

The front desk was very friendly and quick to check us in.

The room was awful!!! First the sheets had stains on them and it was very obvious what the stains were...someone had a good time...good for them but ewwww! Use some bleach to clean the sheets! The pillow cases had stains and hair on them. I was so disgusted I did a bed bug check and laid my clothes over the bed to sleep. We checked in so late after 8 hours of driving we just needed the sleep. I got no sleep because I was so disgusted. Bathroom was dirty and the toilet was ready to fall apart. We checked out quickly and went across the street to dunkin donut. We didn't want to stick around to see the breakfast offered. Worst place ever and highly disappointed with Holiday Inn!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa North - Wesley Chapel
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!