“Clean motel, near expressway”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This motel is older but for the price, can't be beat. Found it quite clean...FABULOUS PILLOWS!!! Wish I could find out where they buy them --- they are GREAT!!!! Everyone was nice and appeared to want our stay to be pleasant. Rooms are a bit small but 3 of us stayed comfortably.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The hotel was the typical Holiday Inn Express -- a basic two double bed room. The cost was $70 for three people. The room was fine. The breakfast, however, was not. The eggs were inedible crumbly lumps that I do not believe had any familiarity with a chicken at any time. The pancake maker was broken. The bananas were green. The mini-muffins were even drier than the eggs. The room was fine, but don't bother with the breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Millie6119,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class service. For that reason, your comments are troubling and will certainly be looked into. Most importantly, I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience the breakfast options may have caused you. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly be forwarded to the appropriate departments and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I booked my resewrvations on line for a buisness trip, I left Arkansas on a wed got to Fla on Thurs, was able to check in early at noon. This was a great start to my hotel experience I found the staff and all the amenities that I used to be adequate. My room was in perfect order, felt like I was the only one who had ever stayed in that room.
I checked out on Friday Morning recieved my room reciepts no Problems. Thank you Holiday Inn Wesley Chapel Fla.

Charles Riley 12-27-12 to 12-28-12

Room Tip: My rooms were in the middle of the Hotel and all was quiet on the fourth floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Usually expect much better from a Holiday Inn Express. The only good part was the front desk experience. Room wasn't clean, found long dark hairs on beds and in bathroom. Opened microwave and found 2 breakfast rolls apparently from previous guests. Then opened the closet and found someones medicine pill, apparently no one vacuumed the closet recently. We were looking forward to the usual Holiday Inn Express great breakfasts, but sadly were disappointed by non working pancake machine and out of order apple juice, awkwardly small area and sausage gravy that must have had a wallpaper paste base. Unfortunately they even have difficulty keeping the plants alive at the front entrance.

We have stayed here once before a few years ago and the experience was quite a bit better.

Sorry to say, we would not recommend this particular Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear MargenMike,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding our front desk.

However, We’re sorry you received poor service from our housekeeping and for the poor breakfast selection. We will address this. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I was disappointed with the breakfast items. HI Express is always great.
I would probably not stay here again,
Equipment in the fitness room did not work. This place definitely needs some upkeep. The front desk was good but they couldn't make up for a poorly maintained property.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Shirley C,

Thank you for posting a review of our property. I am truly sorry to hear that the food served during your travel did not live up to your expectations. In addition, I also apologize for the equipment that was not working in the fitness center. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. We hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back again very soon.

Karen G.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Waited for 20 minutes at hotel to book a room from hotel computer while front desk clerk talked with barefoot boyfriend who was using computer, after I used it, they got back on for 2.5 hours, filthy bathroom, bugs in lights in elevator and lobby, tub dripped all evening, room carpet dirty, marks on walls everywhere, disgusting pool, dirty common areas, broken this and that all over, longtime Platinum member will never stay here again. Worst Holiday Inn I've seen anywhere in last 100 nights. Yes, I notified night shift clerk after previous clerk left for evening and received a reply of complete indifference. I only told him I was not satisfied, and did not bother to explain after the reaction I received. Evidently this hotel gets many complaints. Corporate needs to visit this property ASAP! A real black eye for a good chain.

• Stayed: November 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Dear IndytravelerinFl,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. As a Platinum Priority Club member, we greatly appreciate your loyalty to our brand and hotel. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

After reading many negative reviews, I still took a chance and booked with PC Points (mainly because this accepts pets, only in special designated rooms). My room choice was limited to 2 double beds (no kings with pets) but it was clean, no bad odors, as was the lobby and grounds. Breakfast was average, including some meats, eggs, many pastries, juices, etc.
My experience was pleasant, not exceptional in any way; was not greeted as a Priority Club guest, was not allowed a king w/pet (why not?), scrambled eggs were horrible, pancake/waffles out-of-order... Room was comfortable, TV only had about 5 stations, Internet worked well, bath was clean (although the tub dripped all night), no roaches or ants, door lock worked perfectly for room and poolside entrance doors.
From past reviews, I'd say they must be improving and I may have had a better room than some. I'd try it again when in the area, although a little further south is another HIE on the water!

• Stayed: November 2012
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa North - Wesley Chapel
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!