Quality Inn
Best Western Wesley Chapel(Wesley Chapel)(Great Value!)
$72
$107
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn(Wesley Chapel)(Great Value!)
$72
$89
La Quinta
Ramada Zephyrhills(Zephyrhills)(Great Value!)
$67
All reviewswould stay againgood nights sleepbed was very comfortablethe breakfast areapets
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We stayed here for a week in February. The weather was great. The pool could have been heated. but was nicely kept. Next to the pool was a swampy area, so watch out for mosquitos. The breakfast was fair. I eat yogurt every day and there wasn't any. If you want eggs-don't bother because the eggs were uneatable. There are cereal and toaster waffles, along with fruit juices, which will keep you semi-satisfied. Coffee was available all day and night.
The beds were too hard for me, so I give them a low sleep rating.
Our room was always cleaned and the staff were very helpful. There were a kiosk of places to see and do, which were full of ideas, so we used some of them.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Case Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2012

Dear SantaFeDiva,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I apologize that you were unsatisfied with the quality of our food. I am also sorry we did not have yogurt when you were here. I have made a note of that and it will be discussed. We are committed to complete guest satisfaction. If you have suggestions next time you are here please feel free to speak with our front desk staff, we are always happy to do what we can to make your stay comfortable.

Once again, Thank you for your time.

Katie J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 25, 2012

we are here for a car event. there are ants in the bathroom. we have a dog and they charged me for each night for the dog after they told us it was a 1 time charge. the room smells like dog pee. nasty. the carpet is against the wall and falling off. the phone was disconnected and i had to search for the code to get on the internet. i have stayed at many hotels with my dog and this is awful. would not recommend it to anyone. for breakfast the eggs were swimming in liquid, the waffle maker was broke and they were out of coffee when i went down. giving this hotel 1 star is overrating it.

Room Tip: not this hotel. keep looking
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations IHGCare at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Dear Cathy W,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay with us. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. I look forwarding to hearing back from you.

Katie J
IHGCare

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Very nice motel, staff polite and helpful, room very clean, beds very good, bath nice size with fluffy towels and amenities. Nice hot breakfast. Would stay here again. Great value.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

We had a very satisfied stay at the Holiday Inn Express - the room was very good, clean and large. The morning breakfast was exceptional for a complimentary breakfast.

Room Tip: We had a first floor room which was very convenient.
Reviewed February 13, 2012

We stayed here for three nights and found it a wonderful place to relax in between exhausting days of activity and travel. I looked forward every night to coming "home" and taking a nice shower (bathroom was large and clean with nice toiletries, good water pressure and soft fluffy towels) and falling into the incredibly large and comfortable king sized bed. I really appreciated the extra pillows--slept like a baby here! Everything worked great for us (heater, AC, TV with tons of channels, and free wifi) and the front desk staff was helpful and pleasant. My only complaint is that there was no fridge/microwave in the room, and every single morning they had NO fruit at breakfast because they ran out early. The hotel was full of athletes there for tournaments and they obviously didn't stock up on enough breakfast items. The pancake maker was broken and they also ran out of yogurt. Aside from the lack of fruit, this was one of the best places I've stayed in the Tampa area, and I'd be happy to return in the future.

1  Thank flyermontana