“Excellent stay at Holiday Inn Express - Wesley Chapel, Florida”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed February 15, 2012

We had a very satisfied stay at the Holiday Inn Express - the room was very good, clean and large. The morning breakfast was exceptional for a complimentary breakfast.

Room Tip: We had a first floor room which was very convenient.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 13, 2012

We stayed here for three nights and found it a wonderful place to relax in between exhausting days of activity and travel. I looked forward every night to coming "home" and taking a nice shower (bathroom was large and clean with nice toiletries, good water pressure and soft fluffy towels) and falling into the incredibly large and comfortable king sized bed. I really appreciated the extra pillows--slept like a baby here! Everything worked great for us (heater, AC, TV with tons of channels, and free wifi) and the front desk staff was helpful and pleasant. My only complaint is that there was no fridge/microwave in the room, and every single morning they had NO fruit at breakfast because they ran out early. The hotel was full of athletes there for tournaments and they obviously didn't stock up on enough breakfast items. The pancake maker was broken and they also ran out of yogurt. Aside from the lack of fruit, this was one of the best places I've stayed in the Tampa area, and I'd be happy to return in the future.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flyermontana
Reviewed February 10, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights it was not a pleasant experience. The bathrooms were dirty - not horrendously dirty but a bit grimy! Also I couldn't use my aircon unit as it made the room smell of urine. The walls were thin so I could hear the TV and the conversation of the people next door. The complimentary breakfast was good - lots of choice but the room was very small (only about 6/7 tables) so it got crowded very quickly. The front desk staff were very helpful although we did have to get out room keys changed 4 times as they didn't work and the guy on the front desks response was, 'the door readers are crap'. Was ok for a few nights stay but would have complained if I was there any longer.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We got a "free" night using priority club points after a long drive down through FL and this was the only hotel open on a Sat night during the busy winter season. This is an older property and doesn't seem like a typical HI Express hotel so may have been converted from another brand (just a guess). Our room was clean but we did not get the normal recognition of our platinum status other hotels give us even using points. The breakfast area is -tiny-, food was just OK, be ready to take it to your room or eat in the lobby tables.

Room Tip: A few blocks off I75 but the road in front of the hotel is very busy (tough to access, be ready to m...
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Good location for us to visit family and check out Tarpon Springs, St. Pete and Busch Gardens. The first night we had a rather loud and disorderly couple next door. Normally, I don't care about such things but they were obnoxious so we called the front desk who did their best to quell the noise. We appreciated their effort. The remaining four nights were all good: comfortable bed with both soft and firm pillows, reasonable clean room, apt shower and complimentary breakfast with plenty of chairs and tables to sit down and eat. We used the "fitness room" which is basically two treadmills and that suited us fine. Had the pool been heated we would have used it. They have a computer for public use in the lobby and that came in handy when buying our Busch Gardens tickets. I had issues using the key cards I guess because I'm an old school key guy but the staff responded quickly with fixing and/or reprogramming cards for use. Overall, we'd rate the staff as much better than average and the facility no frills. We'd go back.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Looks brand new, the best complimentary breakfast we have had in a long time!

Reviewed December 10, 2011

This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel. I like the fact that the location is perfect for people driving on the interstate I-75. There are other hotels in the area but this one is just seconds from the highway. Also, its surrounded by restaurants that stay open late. Upon my arrival "Fernando" greeted me with a warm smile and "welcome to the holiday inn how may I help you"? I just felt the sincarity in his manorism. He was fast & professional at checking me in. During this time other folks were checking in and phones were ringing. Fernando handled it all with a positive attitude and a smile. Making his job look fun! That's what guest service is all about! Btw the hotel lobby and room was very clean during my stay. With all this said I will return as well as tell others about the great experience I had at my stay in Wesley Chapel Holiday Inn Express!!!!

Room Tip: "Ask Fernando he will gladly assist you with your needs"
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa North - Wesley Chapel

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!